No announcement yet.

My custom Gaming Rig for sale

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My custom Gaming Rig for sale

Well like the title says, I'm selling my custom gaming rig. So Ill be honest there is nothing wrong with the Pc I just like building computers and re-selling them. And Build another and then sell it again ect.... I have a passion for building Extreme computers Its my hobby. I am going to build another Gaming rig soon just because I feel that mines is out dated lol. I built this one On the beginning of April (2012) and I spent about $1,300 and Im looking forward into building a $2,500 rig. Selling this one will help me save a little extra $$$. If you have any questions don't be scared to ask I am whiling to show pics and give answers.

Here are my rig's Spec

(Case)---------------------NZXT TEMPEST EVO Crafted Series TEVO-001BK
    (MotherBoard)---------BIOSTAR H61MGC LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
    (CPU Cooler)-----------COOLER MASTER Hyper TX3 RR-910-HTX3-G1
    (CPU)---------------------Intel Core i5-2400 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz (3.4GHz Turbo Boost)
    (Ram)---------------------G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1333
    (GPU)---------------------MSI R7850 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC Radeon HD 7850 2GB
    (PSU)--------------------- Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W Continuous @40C,80 PLUS Certified
    (HDD)--------------------Hitachi HDP725032GLA360 297GB

Will run BF3 Ultra High with 60+ fps and arma2 Ultra High with 32+ fps

I forgot to put the price Im looking for about $1,000 or best offer.
    Im not selling parts. Must buy the whole thing. If any one is interested leave me a msg or send me an e-mail to alquemist2005 at hotmail dot com
    Last edited by Frandy Alfaro; 08-09-2012, 09:11 PM. Reason: Added Picture

Re: My custom Gaming Rig for sale

Here is a Picture:

120mm Fans
    2 x 120 mm Blue LED front fans
    1 x 120 mm rear fan
    1 x 120mm Blue LED side fan

140mm Fans
    2 x 140mm top fans

Some commonly asked questions since I see you make no mention of asking price or anything else.

1. $1000 is a bit steep for asking price imho. Consider that I can build that exact build for about $810 buying all the parts shipped from NewEgg and most of the TGers here build their own rigs.
      1b. Does it come with Windows 7?
      2. Are you including shipping or do we pay shipping?
      3. Which service will you use to ship the package?
      4. Insurance?
      5. Where are you located? (Gives people a general idea of how long it would take to ship to them or problems in sending you funds. Your profile says Florida, but is that where this rig is?)
      6. What forms of payment do you accept?

As for "extreme", I wouldn't label it as extreme. It's a pretty midrange build. A non K i5 with a budget midrange cooler, a budget motherboard, and only 8 GBs of RAM (most builders are already putting in at least 8 GBs). I was expecting a i7 or i5 2500k with water cooling and a HD7950 or nVidia GTX 670 or the like.

[Edit] Missed the asking price.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Im looking for about 1,000 or "best offer" as i mentioned. I see the price has dropped on the parts since I've build it because I spent 1,250 around there. It is well built, I guarantee it wont give any problems.
        (8 Gbs of Ram is plenty no game out there will reach past 3g so more than 8g of ram is useless for gaming. A regular cpu cooler can cool about the same as a Liquid cpu cooler it all depends on which cooler you buy. Games now in days use about 70% GPU to 30% CPU. So an i5-2400 compared to an i5-2500k for gaming you wouldn't see any difference in gaming only a couple of more FPS. Only replace the 7850 with a 7950 and there you have it an extreme gaming pc) :p

1. About 1,000. Or Best offer. It comes with windows 7 Ultimate.
        2. I will include shipping via UPS
        3. Im located in Miami/FL
        4. I will accept paypal or western union.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed