Any Airsofters Among Us?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Airsofters Among Us?

I am looking to try and pick a few pieces of kit, and some odds and ends. Just wondering if TG had any Airsofters looking to try and clean out some gear.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Any Airsofters Among Us?

I've got a Tokyo Marui M4, stock setup, I've been looking to get rid of for a while now. Nothing wrong with it, very little wear and tear. Name a price and I'll get it in the mail.

Comment

I'm not allowed to buy any more guns lol. I got a polar star 2 years ago and upgraded it to be a DMR, and three weeks ago spend a good deal of money on a Systema PTW lol.

If you have any plate carriers or H harnesses, maybe a holographic sight, thats what I'm really after

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Sure don't, but I know where to get some for some decent prices around my area. PM me what you're looking for exactly and I'll see if I can play the middle man for you.

Comment

I might have a Leapers red dot sight in my gun closet I could send your way if you're interested. I can PM you pics when I get home today.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
            I'm not allowed to buy any more guns lol. I got a polar star 2 years ago and upgraded it to be a DMR, and three weeks ago spend a good deal of money on a Systema PTW lol.

If you have any plate carriers or H harnesses, maybe a holographic sight, thats what I'm really after
            No more guns, that's cruel. Well at least with a Polar Star you've got a top performer in the market place. I just dropped a P* kit in my AK in January. Loving it along with the Firebase regulator and my SLP tank. However I did take it step further recently and picked up ready-to-go Daytona M249. Used for a 8 hour training session last week and it was beautiful.

If you want a holographic sight try the following, I am running one and it is pretty good for replica EOTech. The 552 uses AA batteries, has real trades, and the optics are very good obviously not holographic but the reticle's are crisp in red or green.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LYONS...54654001361000
            sigpic

Comment

What does the reticle look like?

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

What does the reticle look like?
                Here you go. The first one with flash is what it actually looks like the bottom two are a little shaky since I was not using the flash.

sigpic

Comment

Nice! The sight picture is clear? No sight ghosting or anything? I just got rid of an EOTech because when you looked through it you basically saw two sights like in your third picture. No matter where you moved your head you still saw it.

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Nice! The sight picture is clear? No sight ghosting or anything? I just got rid of an EOTech because when you looked through it you basically saw two sights like in your third picture. No matter where you moved your head you still saw it.
                    As stated the third and fourth picture are without a flash thus like on all point-and-shoot digital camera's they get that shake effect when taken by hand. The first picture is representative of what the sight looks like when I look at it directly with my own eyes minus the reflection effect from my cameras flash (example). As per the quality of the glass used on the front and back of the sight it is very clear.

There is no ghosting or dual projections. As a note this is just a reflex sight like any other replica red/green dot sight this is not a >$400 EOTech, it's just a replica with real trades.
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome. I sent a message to them

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X