Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Amiga 1200 parts

LONG STORY:

When we were kids, we used to go over and play my Uncle's Amiga 1200 all the time. Unfortunately, at one point the power supply breaks. Couple years later, I take a high school electronics class and learn how to fix components on a circuit board. I fix it and he is so grateful he actually gives it to me! I was so happy. Unfortunately life happened, I haven't been able to play it since. Now, after exiting active duty and starting college, I got some free time on my hands. I am trying to fix it and sites like amigakit do not have all the parts I might need. So far I think I only need the mouse and/or joypad, maybe a monitor. If anybody has the parts or knows where I can get them I would really appreciate suggestions.

Short Story:

I need an Amiga 1200 mouse and/or joypad, pwetty pwease!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: WTB: Amiga 1200 parts

There are a couple available on eBay right now. I know there is also an adapter made that will allow you to use any PS/2 mouse on an Amiga.

I never had a 1200, but I had the 1000, then 500, then 2000, then 3000. I think my favorite one ever was the 2000 as I had the PC bridgeboard in it so I could run both PC and Amiga apps. I always wanted to pick up a Toaster for it, but they were pretty expensive back in the day.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Thanks Apophis! I contacted the sales team at Amigakit.com and they actually just got back to me. They told me that it was an error on their site that showed they were out of stock. I've already placed an order for the new mouse.

The guy on eBay wanted a huge price for a couple of mice that he doesn't even know if they work.

I am still looking for joypad though if anybody has one!

[support]

Comment

Dude, bringing back memories of Mail Order Monsters, Ultima III (IV?), and Wargames Construction Set. Oh yes, and Archon, and The Dungeon...

The Devourerer, is it a him or her;
        Something something something;
        Does. It. Occur...
        In the dark of night,
        Or in the pale moonlight...

:)
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Howabout this for a nostalgia trip!

[support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement