Need a Graphics Card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Graphics Card

I just about have this computer finished. My processor and ram will be here this week. I'm going to be throwing a Nvidia GeForce 610 in it to get by, but I'm looking at trying to get something like a 650 TI Boost or a 660 or so. Preferably 2 gigs of gddr5. With that being said, it's going to be quite a while before I can afford the $250 or so price tag on those cards. Lol.

I'm wondering if you guys might have something relative that's used that you'd want to sell. I recently got an offer for a 660 for $40 bucks on Craigslist and realized just how little faith I have in humanity. I'd much rather take the risk with one of you guys than some random guy from the desert. :P

PM me or reply here. Thanks!

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Re: Need a Graphics Card

I should make it clear that I don't expect a video card for $40 dollars. I hope I didn't mislead anyone. I'm certainly looking for a deal, but I don't expect you to give me a $40 deal on a 650 Ti Boost. Lol.

That's the card I'm looking at, by the way. I'm looking at about $150 for the 650. I'd love to get my hands on one for less than $100.

Please let me know if you have anything close to that card sitting on a shelf. Trust me, you want to clean off that shelf. :P

PS - I should also let you guys know that I'm a TG follower from way back when, and I had to remake my account. I can give you plenty of names to vouch for me if you're worried about dealing with me.

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...