Nabi 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nabi 2

I'm looking to buy 2 Nabi 2's for Christmas for my kids. I'd rather not spend the retail $200 or so for each, and I'd rather not buy used from some random person online.

So...

Do any of you guys have kids that stopped playing with their Nabi 2? I'd like to get one for around $130 plus shipping. I figure shipping will put me around 150 or 160 for each anyway... and that's what I can get it for used online.

Let me know.

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Re: Nabi 2

Originally posted by YerMom View Post
    I'm looking to buy 2 Nabi 2's for Christmas for my kids. I'd rather not spend the retail $200 or so for each, and I'd rather not buy used from some random person online.

So...

Do any of you guys have kids that stopped playing with their Nabi 2? I'd like to get one for around $130 plus shipping. I figure shipping will put me around 150 or 160 for each anyway... and that's what I can get it for used online.

Let me know.

Mom
    During last years Black Friday sale, I bought my daughters for $129.99 on BestBuy.com. I'd wait until next month, the thing is older now, so I bet you could find it new for much cheaper this year, possibly even a 100 bucks. It still only runs ICS 4.04, btw. I don't think they'll ever update to any of the Jelly Bean versions.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
      I bought my daughters for $129.99 on BestBuy.com.
      Sorry for the off topic, but I was reading through the list of unread posts on tapatalk, this was the only sentence showing of your post and freaked the hell out if me lol.

Comment

Lol, gg Tapatalk!

Comment

Yeah, I was planning on trying for Black Friday... or Cyber Monday, rather.

We'll see what happens. Thanks. :)

Mom
          Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
          Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
          Forever Perplexed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...