Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tons of books, free, if you pick up in Florida...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tons of books, free, if you pick up in Florida...

Just sharing this info here if a local or Florida resident would be interested...

Free book collection to a good home, you must pick up thou. ;)

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...l_#Post3496611
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: tons of books, free, if you pick up in Florida...

Link redirects to a login.
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

oh sorry, didn't know SimHQ did that... must be new, wasn't required when I was in charge. ;)

Anyway, a copy and paste from that post, 2 years ago, no one took the offer, and it's still good:

OK... a weird offer here... I'm looking to retire in 5 years time, give or take... and my plan is to sell away most of my stuff, buy and RV and cruise the USA with my wife and I... then maybe, settle down a few years later in my parents house up in Central Florida... well I started going through my stuff...I'm a collector of junk and cool stuff too. lol... but need to start thinning out my "stuff"... I cleaned out my garage this weekend, went through my book collection and manual collection. (was a big time reader in my younger years, now I can't see well and glasses give me a headache).

Here's the extreme offer... because these books are too heavy to ship, would just be too exspecnsive... if anyone can get here, or send a friend, or family member that might live in Florida...or whatever...

My military manuals and books, along with tons of other books of intrest... mostly military, tactics, and survival related... are FREE to a good home, IF they can be picked up.... better then the garbage!

If no takers, think I'll try and sell some of the better, rarer ones on eBay, or a local army surplus store or book store... but that would be too much work.

So, if able and intrested... PM me.

Sorry, TG's image upload wouldn't work.
      Last edited by Magnum50; 02-26-2014, 08:40 AM.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

its too bad I live up in Canada or I would be at your place in a second :)

Comment

Dang...if I only lived in Florida. Too bad I'm in Chicago, I'd take most of not all of those books off of your hands. I'm especially interested in the military guides and books. :D
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Are those still available? If so, whereabouts in Florida?
            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X