This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amd fx-8120

I am selling my AM3+ socket FX-8120. It has served me well, but I have recently replaced it.

The cpu is fully functional and has given me little trouble. The chip is great for overclocking if you feel comfortable with overclocking. A normal after market air cooler can easily get the cpu to 4.0 Ghz without issue. I am the original owner of this chip and I am willing to guide you through the overclocking process if you so desire. I have the original packaging, including the tin can.

If you are interested, please PM me about the details.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Amd fx-8120

I forgot to say this, but everything I have is original.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Just gonna say, I have had this chipset since it was launched and have NEVER *knock on wood* had an issue with it. This CPU is rock solid.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

[MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION]

You rockin' that overclock?

Comment

Yup. OC'ed to 4.0

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Starting price is $90. I am willing to negotiate.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X