WTB: Warhammer / Tabletop terrain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Warhammer / Tabletop terrain

Kind of a long shot but wondering if any TG'rs have any Warhammer 40k/Fantasy armies they would want to sell, also looking for terrain pieces. Shipping would be to Atlanta, Georgia, US.

Re: WTB: Warhammer / Tabletop terrain

I have a Dark Angels Terminator Army with 2 Land Raider Crusaders. All Pro Painted. What kind of budget are you looking at as it would be pricey. You can also check out ebay. Lots of armies there.

Comment

Depends on the paint quality, but 600$ is my max currently

Comment

Check out ebay. I saw some good stuff there. If you are not happy, and are interested in what I have, I will send you some pics.

Comment

Damn Reinhold, I bet a lot of us would like to see those, well just because. :)

Mind posting some pics?
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Will do :)

Comment

I have never been into tabletop games until X-wing. Recently my son and I got into Dust Tactics, (warfare). So for Christmas I made him a 6 by 4 modular war gaming table. I had a blast building it. It has terrain pieces like craters, burned buildings, boulders, also I made in a way that he can rearrange the tables to make different looking terrain. I have always loved building things, car models all the way up to furniture and the like. Miniatures though have become a new addiction for me, if you like I will get some picks up of my creations soon. This is a new hobby for me so if you would like I could make some pieces for you. I am pretty cheap right now as I am new to this stuff ;)

Comment

We keep getting teased with promises of pics... :p
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X