Trading my Battlefield 2 key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading my Battlefield 2 key

Hello, out of all of the forums I didn't know which one this belonged in so I figured since it had aspects of so many, it was general. The thing is I would like to trade my battlefield 2 key for a rome total war key. Would anyone be interested?

Re: Trading my Battlefield 2 key

this should got to the buy/sell forum, but since your new; welcome along on the band wagon, Warlock :D. this better not turn out to be a scam, but i dont think it will.

Comment

Hi, thanks for the welcome and I guess your right about the buy/sell section. I can't move it but mods feel free =).

Comment

I don't know about the legality of simply trading keys, but assuming that you're referring to a legal retail product, I don't think there's a problem with trading software...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

It might be a better idea to ship the boxes or just the CD's and key to each other. It isn't for legal reasons because trading keys can easily be done privately but for trust issues. Since you just joined, a lot of people won't recognize you and will hesistate to trade a CD key. There's also the fact that the person might not have the BF2 CD's. ;)

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X