• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XFX PV-T70G-UDF7 Geforce 7800 GT Overclocked PCI Express 256MB DDR $299

Wow.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...iliate=bizrate

Re: XFX PV-T70G-UDF7 Geforce 7800 GT Overclocked PCI Express 256MB DDR $299

looks like you get COD:2 for *free* as an added bonus.

that's a great deal.

and i've always had good service from zipzoomfly. free FedEx 2 day shipping...

though one time they shipped a motherboard i ordered in a teeny-tiny fedex box and i was "afeared" it would be DOA but no no, it worked fine. still, more polystyrene peanuts, please!

Comment

Nice find. Mail in rebate ends on the 6th so if anyone is thinking about it, don't wait too long.
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

UPDATE:Now its good until the 30th, but they're on backorder :( . Maybe i can talk my dad into one.

Comment

the only problem i see is it's XFX. I'd never buy their stuff personally. :P

- -

Comment

I got mine at Best buy for a few dollars less actually and it was a BFG not XFX. Came with COD2 as well. Great card and fun game, highly recommend.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
              the only problem i see is it's XFX. I'd never buy their stuff personally. :P
              I wouldn't either. Mine is an EVGA. And Havoc, shame on you for buying your card at Best Buy :).

---

Comment

Wha? I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to Best Buy. :)
                That card was a steal with a $50 instant rebate and a $50 mail-in rebate plus a "free" game up to $49.00. So I grabed a copy of CoD2 and I was as happy as a little girl :P But yes most my hardware (pc) comes from "da egg"!

Comment

At least you buy Newegg. You can now be forgiven for the occasional BB purchase :).

---

Comment

I tried, I really tried to buy stuff from Newegg. But after they wanted urin samples from BOTH grandmothers to process my order, I went to mwave and they were much more accomodating.
                    I would have preffered BFG over XFX because of the good support and warranty, but XFX's warranty is comparable and their support so far... well, they did reply, but they didn't read my question. I have no major issues so far.

Comment

Huh? I had no trouble at all buying from Newegg. They didn't ask for any more info than any other place i buy from.

---

Comment

Haha, I think he was joking. Or I hope he was. I just ordered a new PC from Newegg and no problems what-so-ever!

SEMPER FIDELIS
                        U.S. MARINES

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...