Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling my Alienware Area 51 Gaming Computer : )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my Alienware Area 51 Gaming Computer : )

Hey Guys!

Well the sad day has come. I finally tied the knot with my girlfriend of 3 years and she is making me sell my computer! She gets pissed when I sit and play games! I started looking around for places to sell and I came across tacticalgamer.com..you guys look like you would give it a good home! So here are the specs:

Area 51 Gaming Computer AMD 64 ASUS X800 (Conspiracy Blue-Cool Color)
    1GB RAM, 250GB SATA, A8N-E, ATi

- Asus A8N-E Proactive Motherboard 939-Socket, Nvidia nForce 4 Ultra w/ Advanced Overclocking (NEW)
    - AMD Athlon-64 3000+ 1.8GHz 939-PIN Processor (OUTPERFORMS Intel's Pentium 4 3.6GHz 478-PIN Processor in all aspects, EVEN THOUGH the AMD is merely a 1.8GHz!) (NEW)
    - Asus Extreme EAX800/2DTV 256MB ATi Radeon Graphics Card PCI-Express 16x (Twice the speed of the commonly-used 8x AGP-Slot Cards) (NEW)
    - Maxtor MaXLine Plus II 250GB SATA Hard Disk Drive (NEW)
    - Centon Elixir DDR400 PC3200 1GB RAM (512 x 2) (NEW)
    -Asus 52x CD-Rom Drive
    - MSI DVD-RW Drive
    - 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive
    - Alienware 480-Watt Power Supply
    - 10 USB Ports (4 Frontal, 6 Rear)
    - Alienware Conspiracy Blue Premium Keyboard by Microsoft
    - Alienware Conspiracy Blue Optical Mouse w/ Red LED Light by Microsoft.
    - Case Key Included!!!
    - Windows XP Home Edition SP2 OS

Asking $1000.00 Shipped! Great Deal
    Pay w/paypal let me know if your interested!

Re: Selling my Alienware Area 51 Gaming Computer : )

That's quite the box! I wish I had a spare $1k for another machine. I've wanted to check out the AMD64 to see how it performs.

Best of luck getting it sold!

You know, the other option is to buy the future wife a gaming computer and get her hooked as well! :-) There's always World of Warcraft! :icon19:
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

im sorry to hear that.. i told my wife i had 3 girls....Computer Car and her....maybe not in the order but it depends on the day....i have 4 computers running and she uses one....yah get her a computer try something small like AA or BF2 then work up to the big stuff like Quak4 or COD2....you know work her into it

good luck
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR]
        im sorry to hear that.. i told my wife i had 3 girls....Computer Car and her....maybe not in the order but it depends on the day....i have 4 computers running and she uses one....yah get her a computer try something small like AA or BF2 then work up to the big stuff like Quak4 or COD2....you know work her into it

good luck
        I tried that with my wife... I actually got he to sit down and try Diablo2 using one of the female characters....Nope didn't work almost divorced right there....Oh well not everyone is as lucky as Apophis....Maybe you need to put a sticky out Apophis, on how to get wives involved in TG :)
        sigpic

Comment

Ditch the girl...keep the rig.

Dirt013
          Dirt013

Comment

love my wife but love my computer too

"how do you turn this thing on"

"what do you mean upgrade...you just spent bought a new computer three years ago!!

lol
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

no kidding....i just upgraded my memory and she was like we gonna go broke over it...she plays them online MSN games and calls herself a gamer....pfft
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

My wife got so hooked on gaming a couple years ago that she did nothing else (forget dinner, cleaning, etc all the household stuff). She was very good too- I was usually dead before I even saw her. That was playing doom over serial cable back when...

Comment

If I had $1000 in my name then I would consider this. But I don't

Comment

Hey Guys-

Price reduced to $850.00 Shipped. You cant beat that! Its an Alienware computer it will play any game you can buy today! Let me know
                    [email protected]

Comment

Email Correction:

[email protected]

Thanks,
                      Guys

Comment

Sheesh, when did you buy this?
                        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Well, that sucks adampatrick. I'm married and I play games on my PC.
                          XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

I have only had the computer for probably 3-4 months. Oh and I am also throwing in the 20" Sony Flat Screen computer monitor which alone is worth 500.00. I am in the process of building a house so I could you the little extra money also.

Adam

Comment

Do you have pictures? And will you work through an escrow service?
                              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X