X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Oculus Rift CV1 VR Headset

Selling mine up on eBay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142432350515...84.m1555.l2649
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

If I had the money I would so take you up on that offer!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

same here

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

No worries, just wanted to let people know in case anyone was interested. I got my use out of it, I'll jump back in VR on the next gen when the resolution is a bit higher, which was/is my main issue with the current gen.
        Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

I gotta question; Did you use it for Elite? And how did you like it compared to just a regular monitor?

[support]

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchnSniff0 View Post
            I gotta question; Did you use it for Elite? And how did you like it compared to just a regular monitor?
            I thought it worked pretty darn good in Elite. Because of the setting I found the lower resolution not as distracting. I used it with my HOTAS setup (X52) and only once and while needed to look outside of it.

Overall though it doesn't feel like a "use all the time" device... I think VR will get there but it's not there yet. If you get a chance to use this gen VR for Elite I think you will enjoy it, but be reasonable about the limitations.

Oh and for "all the time use" I still think HOTAS + TrackIr is the way to go.

Comment

Great....now I am drooling! lol! Thank you AstroCat, hope someone is able to buy it from ya!

[support]

Comment

Thanks... Ebay was a good choice, got what I wanted for it just in time! They lowered the price like the day after the auction ended! Whewwh!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X