No announcement yet.

Nitro Powered R/C Truck

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitro Powered R/C Truck

Iím selling my engine powered radio control car. I got it as a Christmas present a few years back and I donít play with it any more so I figured I would get rid of it.

I have for sale a Duratrax "Nitro-Quake" Nitro-gas 4 wheel drive RC truck with .21 engine, oil filled shocks, high torque steering servo, massive tires complete with futaba remote control. I am also including a 1/8th scale starter box, 3 quarts of fuel, and all of the accessories you need to get the car running.

I have run about 3 quarts of fuel through the truck and it is still in good condition. There are scrapes and scratches on the vehicle from off-roading through. The truck can take quite a beating and is very forgiving. The last time I used it was about a year back. I have tested the futaba control and it works 100 percent. I havenít started the car however because battery in the starter box is completely dead. Iím trying to revive the battery as we speak. I have also modded the car so it can take a 9.6v battery on the rear end of the truck.

Things the car needs:
    Battery for starter box (maybe)
    4 AA batteries for servos on the truck (the controller comes with 8 AA nicad batteries)
    Some assembly of the electronics
    Love and attention from a new owner J

The truck with the electronics and accessories was purchased for at least $600 and I am offering it to you guys for $300 (includes ups ground shipping.) I think itís a fair deal. The truck alone was $400. Anyone interested?

Here are some pictures:

Length: 19.7 in (500 mm)
    Width: 16.3 in (415 mm)
    Height (w/o body): 9.3 in (235 mm)
    Front/Rear Track: 12.8 in (325 mm)
    Wheelbase: 12.8 in (325 mm)
    Ground Clearance: 2.2 in (55 mm)
    Weight: 10.3 lb (4700 g)
    Max speed is about 30mph

TORQ 21 3.5cc Nitro Engine
    ∑ Efficient slide valve carb with adjustable high- and low-speed needles
    ∑ True ABC construction
    ∑ Dual heavy-duty ball bearing-supported crankshaft
    ∑ Heavy-duty con rod with oil feed hole
    ∑ Rear exhaust
    ∑ Heavy-duty air filter, with replacement foam elements
    ∑ Recoil starter which adds convenience without sacrificing power

Re: Nitro Powered R/C Truck

I got the starter box working, and the car needs a new glowplug too. No ones intrested :(

Good luck selling it, i tried to sell mine(a few threads down) and recieved nothing

Ya, sorry, i would have bought it if you would have posted earlier, but I am getting my own tommorow WOO HOOO!!!

Originally posted by T_BEAR
          Max speed is about 30mph
          The actual max speed is about 39 MPH, Beth has a nitroquake and we calculated/ experimented it's speed in physics class.

wow didn't know it was THAT fast. I was just guessing really.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed