No announcement yet.

Looking To Buy CPU

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking To Buy CPU

Anyone have an process that is just sitting around that they would like to part with? I'm currently running a 1700+ and would like to move up to something a bit faster. :)

I have a Gigabyte GA-7VAX MB and it supports up to an AthlonXP 3000+ (333).

Re: Looking To Buy CPU

DA, send me a PM. I have a 2100XP sitting around here in a dead board that hasn't been used in awhile. It stocked OC's to 3000+ speeds on air (latest stepping of the 2100+).

I'd be willing to ship it to you for free since I can't guarantee that it works, but if it does it's your's if you want it.

Heh, I have a 2500+ in similar shape. Didn't wanna offer it up because I don't want it to somehow ruin his board. Everything worked one day, then nothing the next.
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      | for | |

ok, I hate to ask, but I'm in the market too....

It seems my xp-m 3000 does not work in a k7n2g... or am I wrong????....

I am in a pinch at this point, and cannot find anything on the web about this combination. I would be willing to swap the 3000 for anything 2500+ or over at this point. the mobile was purchased for the 133 fsb, not the overclock. It did not work in the original mobo, so it went in the box till now.

anyone interested please pm me.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed