selling /giving lots o' stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling /giving lots o' stuff

gateway laptop cel 1000/256/10gig/dvd/14.1/nic/modem (mouse does not work... issue is with mobo most likely) I need 300 for this one
    3000-m for trade 2500+ or better
    80 gig hdd (two or three from different manufacturers) 40.00
    40 serial ATA WD 40.00
    other smaller size hdds as well
    misc sock. 370 cpu's (466 up to 800 I think)
    650 duron
    socket 370 mobo (holds the 466 for sure)
    sdram (64 or 128 meg sticks)
    cd burners ( older slower models)
    nics
    modems
    2x SB live
    video cards (everything from PCI to Geforce FX 5500)
    I've even got some slot 1 PII and sock 7 PII
    Windows nt 4 (4 of these)
    win98 se (like 8 of these)
    epson stylus 740 with 12 black and 1 color still in plastic, 1 each new in the printer
    couple of old laptops... they work and have win98 on them... batt's are dead.
    viewsonic tvtuner (external box makes your monitor a tv as well.) need 50 for this
    2.1 altec lansing (i think) speakers... good sound.... 25.00

you name it, I probably got it..... I just need shipping and it's yours on some of it, other stuff is pretty cheap. some stuff I need some money out of.....

mostly tired of seeing the stuff, tired of storing it.... hoping to help someone out.....
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: selling /giving lots o' stuff

I have a friend looking for a power supply for his emachines: got any of those lying around?
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

3 actually.....
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

What do you mean 3000-m ? And do you have any identical HDD, preferably SATA?

Comment

its a mobile 3000+ it has a stock clock of 2200 (133x16.5). the multiplier is unlocked for over/under clocking (supposed to be for dropping the multiplier to save laptop battery life) but other than that it is a standard barton athlon chip.

http://www.cpu-world.com/CPUs/K7/AMD...3000FKT4C.html

Comment

What kind of PCI video cards do you have? I'm looking for something that'll run a couple extra monitors.

Comment

I dunno how powerful you need them to be, but I know I have a vanta16 32 meg or something along those lines, I think I have one more powerful (I want to say a geforce 4 mx) and about 25-30 trident/trio/etc. cards ranging from 1 meg to 16. I also think I have an ATI rage w/ tv out... but that might be agp.

Comment

Probably not very powerful. I just like having extra monitors up for word docs/pdfs/spreadsheats etc. while doing work.

Comment

I just verified that I have a TNT2 32 meg PCI card. yours for 10.00 (s/h)

Comment

Does it have dual display capability?

Comment

uh.... no..... but I'll give you every pci card I got for the same 10 bucks (like 25 of them......)

Comment

if im not mistaken you can just run more then one PCI card
                        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                        -Vulcan

Comment

as many as you can plug in.......

Comment

Happen to have a processor/mobo that runs faster than 1.7 gigs? I'm on 1 gig of 3200 DDR, but I need a faster processor, and my PS only supports this Compaq mobo, so I need a new mobo. I can handle the power supply, but if you have a set of ps/mobo/proc all together, I'd be even more interested.

And add a new HD 80g+ to that list too.

-Mom
                            Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Comment

Those laptops.. How much for the lower-end working one? What are the specs of it?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X