Selling 1 Gb Corsair RAM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling 1 Gb Corsair RAM

I have 1 Gb (2 x 512 Mb sticks) of Corsair XMS PC-3200 RAM that I'm parting with. The timings on each module are 3-3-3-8 (I think). Nothing wrong with the RAM, I just went ahead and upgraded to 2 Gb over the weekend while I was getting my gpu replaced. This RAM has been been in use since November of 2004.

$70.00 - includes shipping.

Re: Selling 1 Gb Corsair RAM

if they arent taken yet, i might be interested in them, i have a Asus A8N delux MB with 2x512, i have 4 slots available total, would it work?

question on latency in ram... 3-3-3-8 whats that mean, the 2x512 i have have 2-2-2-5 i beleive, but i dont know what it means
    Last edited by Tonk; 02-20-2006, 10:41 PM.
    powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I believe the lower the latency the better performance. I'm not quite sure how much difference it makes. www.tomshardware.com might have some answers with respect to benchmarks.

The memory I'm selling should work with your motherboard just fine, and I believe that same board has bus speeds capable of 400 Mhz and above so you would be getting the max out of the RAM.

Hit me up with a PM if you're still interested :)
      If you're still interested, hit me up in a PM and we can

Comment

This is good ram at a good price. I have Corsair as well.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yeah, I might want it... urrr let me talk with my finacial supervisor.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X