Computer for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer for sale.

Its a really good computer, it has a lot of bad memories, meaning, my girlfriend and i built it, and, she decided that i wasnt good enough, and broke my heart. I want to get rid of it.

AMD64 3200+ skt 939 2000Mhz FSB at 2.0Ghz

SoundBlaster Live! 24-Bit

Antec True Power 550w

GeForce 6800 (AGP8X)

Ultra Heatpipe

Geil UltraFast Low Lat Dual Channel (2x512) PC3200 DDR400

MGE Black-Viper ATX Case With LCD Temp Display

GIGABYTE GA-K8NS Ultra-939 Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce3 Ultra

The Processer its great, and very compatible with overclocking. I never got around to it, but this thing is a great gaming/video editing computer.

Games run great, Counter Strike Source has an average FPS of 60+ on all high settings. This thing runs all the latest and greatest games on very high settings with no problem.

The temps run anywhere from 29*C to 33*C, which is very very good.

I'd like to get a new computer, because this one just has to many bad memories attached to it.

Downfalls.
    Im not including the Hardrives, to many personal things that i dont trust the world with.

Just get in contact with me VIA email, and we'll talk about shipping and all the rest.
    pcitalian (at) gmail.com

Price, id like to keep it around 900... For a new computer. But i dont think ill be getting that much.
    Oyee

Re: Computer for sale.

I could offer you $500 Australian for it. sorry i cant offer much more.you can reach me at [email protected]
    Kick the Tires, and Light the Fires!

Comment

Re: Computer for sale.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend man :(

That's a pretty nice system though. Are you only selling it all in one piece or might you possibly break it up and sell the parts?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X