Oblivion PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivion PC

I just dont have time to shut the doors of oblivion and dont see much more time coming available as I get ready to move and begin RL. So I am selling my copy of of Oblivion for the PC. The only difference between this game and a new one is that this one is opened. Im looking for $40 + Cost of shipping (to be determined depending on shipping location.) PM me if interested. First come, first served.

Re: Oblivion PC

so you opened it but didnt install it? or is there not a serial code or something. If not, im interested.

Comment

There's no serial key on the PC version.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
      |TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

In that case, I'll buy a copy of yours! :D

I came very close to a spontaneous Oblivion purchase when I was in the store on Friday.
        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky
          In that case, I'll buy a copy of yours! :D

I came very close to a spontaneous Oblivion purchase when I was in the store on Friday.
          Careful now! Since you are out there in Almonte, I thought it my partiotic duty to warn you that this game will SUCK YOU IN! I have never played a RPG before, but this one has me hooked. :)

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Im still looking to sell this.

Comment

Originally posted by aculle01
              Im still looking to sell this.
              http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=468642

That's $40 new (as of this post), and qualifies for free shipping.

I'm just saying. :row__577:

Comment

thanks for the update Mateo. How does $30 + shipping sound?

Comment

I would just like to say that this game is awesome. If there is anything about the game you don't like you can download a tiny, easy to use mod that will change the game slightly so you can play it the way you want.

It's a very long game. It has an immersive storyline. You create your own class and your characters skills adapt to how you play the game. Just plain awesome. If you can get this game for cheap then I would jump at the chance.

(I already own this game. Level 20)

Comment

Originally posted by 0b1one
                    I would just like to say that this game is awesome. If there is anything about the game you don't like you can download a tiny, easy to use mod that will change the game slightly so you can play it the way you want.

It's a very long game. It has an immersive storyline. You create your own class and your characters skills adapt to how you play the game. Just plain awesome. If you can get this game for cheap then I would jump at the chance.

(I already own this game. Level 20)
                    I sold my copy to Podunk over in GWJ. Great game, but I already have one massive time sink in WoW, and I want to stay married. :row__577:

I think Oblivion is pretty much the height of RPGs.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X