I am currently looking for a motorcycle that fits the following:

RiceRocket
    500-650cc
    3Gs or less
    Honda, kawasaki or suzuki
    Good condition
    preferably >10,000mi
    In the northeast (east of New York)

If you see anything in your neighborhood just get in contact or post here.

Thank you.

Re: *looking*

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
    Let's hope nightfire doesnt see that =P.
    Buddy of mine has a ricer. While he was in town over the past week, I had him sit down on and fire up my Harley. After rolling the throttle a few times, the grin on his face gave me the impression that I had another convert on my hands. Time will tell...
    "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by verbose
      Buddy of mine has a ricer. While he was in town over the past week, I had him sit down on and fire up my Harley. After rolling the throttle a few times, the grin on his face gave me the impression that I had another convert on my hands. Time will tell...
      LOL.. You know what's funny? A couple summers ago I let a friend of mine who rides a Harley take my ZX-1100 out for a ride. He came back with this look on his face of complete astonishment and simply said "I never new riding motorcycles could be so much fun".

:-)
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
        LOL.. You know what's funny? A couple summers ago I let a friend of mine who rides a Harley take my ZX-1100 out for a ride. He came back with this look on his face of complete astonishment and simply said "I never new riding motorcycles could be so much fun".

:-)

I love all motorcycles! I would love to ride you bike Apo! I still havent had a chance to ride a Harley :(

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
          I love all motorcycles! I would love to ride you bike Apo! I still havent had a chance to ride a Harley :(
          Harleys are nice. They are very attractive bikes with an enormous amount of attention paid to styling. I just don't find them very "fun" to ride. The touring aspects are nice, but they just don't handle in a manner that I enjoy.

Come up to RI and I'll let you take my bike for a spin! :-)

Comment

Hmm. Sounds like the makings of a tour. :icon6:
            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

MSF course is an absolute must. The advanced rider course is also very helpful after you've ridden for a few months. It will get you properly trained in some of the more advanced riding that you'll no doubt end up doing.

I know a couple months ago a guy was selling my bike's twin for $3k.. But it's not really in the specs you listed. He lives in western Connecticut.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal
                Hmm. Sounds like the makings of a tour. :icon6:
                The Tactical Gamer North American Motorcycle Tour? :-)

We can show up the ironbutts...

Comment

WE BRAKE FOR FADES.

Wyzcrak
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Nice bike Apo!

But I would kill myself with an 1100. I am a small kid to start, and this would be my first bike that i have owned. Trying to get a small 2 cylinder if I can but am not going to settle for the crappy 250 ninjas.

Thanks for the help.

BTW I weigh under 130.

How much would you pay for a 95 katana 600 with 15k miles. 2Gs?

Oh Apophis if you do see anything around your parts please tell me im only 30 min away.
                    Last edited by Emanon; 02-26-2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emanon
                      Nice bike Apo!

But I would kill myself with an 1100. I am a small kid to start, and this would be my first bike that i have owned. Trying to get a small 2 cylinder if I can but am not going to settle for the crappy 250 ninjas.

Thanks for the help.

BTW I weigh under 130.

Oh Apophis if you do see anything around your parts please tell me im only 30 min away.
                      I owned a 650 4 cyl and it was a great first bike. It was a Honda NightHawk. Was a fun first bike. Not too powerfull.

Comment

no offence to ya cobra but your no small fry. So i can see why a 600 wouldnt be bad for ya at all.

Also this is the bike im looking at. Same color and everything. Except for a few scratches on the right side pannel.

http://www.joplinmo.com/dmc/suzkan.htm
                        Last edited by Emanon; 02-27-2004, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                          I owned a 650 4 cyl and it was a great first bike. It was a Honda NightHawk. Was a fun first bike. Not too powerfull.
                          My first bike was a NightHawk 650 too! :-)

Comment

no offence to ya cobra but your no small fry. So i can see why a 600 wouldnt be bad for ya at all.

Also this is the bike im looking at. Same color and everything. Except for a few scratches on the right side pannel.

http://www.joplinmo.com/dmc/suzkan.htm
                            nice tuna!

Not a bad starter bike at all. Great price too. (2K)

And 600's aren't bad to start on, but if you weigh less than a buck thirty, a 250 ninja would work too...

Comment

Nice bike Apo!

Thanks for the help.

BTW I weigh under 130.

I think $2g would be fair if it was in good contition. I bought my GPZ for $4500 with 7k on it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X