NASCAR Pepsi 400 race tickets...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR Pepsi 400 race tickets...

For my 40th B-day, my wife bought me a pair of NASCAR Pepsi 400 Race tickets at Daytona International Raceway... Night Race...

Unfortunately, it is the same day/night as my best friends wedding, which I am the best man of, July 1st, 2006...Saturday...

Theres a no refund, no exchange policy so I'm force to suck up the hit and sell them to any interested party...

It's a pair (2) of tickets... each costing $140.00 plus taxes and handling... I'm willing to let them go for 100 bucks each... totaling $200.00 bucks for the pair.

There in the Grand Stands... Depalma Tower H, Row 26, seats 25 and 26.

If interested, (tickets only, transportation is your responsibility), please Private Message (PM) me.

If I get no response or interest within 7 days, I'm going to have to try and sell them on eBay... so let me know if interested ASAP.

Thank you.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: NASCAR Pepsi 400 race tickets...

OK, got to unload them since I can't go... 50 bucks each... thats a 100 for the pair.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Man, wish I could go to Florida! Someone snatch these up!
      Battlefield Admin() ()
      [volun2][medic][defense3][eng2][support]
      [sg-c1][gchq-c1][tog-c1][ma-c1][taw-c1][tg-c2]
      | for | |

Comment

Sold!
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server