WoW trial keys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW trial keys

I have a few Trial WC3 CD keys, if anyone is interested and has the install disks with a friend on handy. Just thought I would throw this out incase anyone wanted to try the game out!

Re: WC3 keys

They gave out trial keys? How do they work? Does it stop being valid after like a week or something? Kind of weird. How did you get them?

Comment

I have 5 keys on my account right now, and if any of them go to a full-time customer, i get 30 days free, though I really don't care about that part. They gave me 1 trial key in the package, and 5 on my actual account on the website. They are 10 day trial keys each, but they are free.

Comment

10 days of the single player campaign and B.Net, or just B.Net, or what? It's weird they'd be advertising Warcraft 3 at all anymore. This is so confusing :(

Comment

OH CRAP. I realize my mistake.. SORRY!

I mean WoW, Not WC3. I always make that mistake. sorry!

But i have 6 WoW keys, not WC3.. sorry again!

Comment

Re: WoW trial keys

Oh. In that case I think I have a couple WoW keys too. Maybe we could like, swap them, and we wouldn't have to pay for subscription fees for a couple months :D

Comment

Haha! Yeah. Well I just have several laying around that i thought i would throw out.

Comment

i was thinkin about getting into it for the first time but i have absolutely no idea where to start. everyone is so into it and far along, id feel like a major noob just starting out...

Comment

yes.. go play it..=D
                  powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Snail88
                    i was thinkin about getting into it for the first time but i have absolutely no idea where to start. everyone is so into it and far along, id feel like a major noob just starting out...
                    I think that the TG guild would be very happy to help you out!
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

well i hope so...i need to be shown the ropes and all cuz to be honest if i get fustrated and all im prolly not gonna continue (mostly because of the monthly cost) but if someone helps me ill be glad to play. I might get it this weekend or sooner. I need something to take my life away lol

Comment

I personally play on Hellscream, though I am starting to REALLY wish I played with TG's group, as my friends here dont get on much anymore, so I am always playing it alone, which is REALLY boring. You need a key snail? 10day trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Snail88
                          well i hope so...i need to be shown the ropes and all cuz to be honest if i get fustrated and all im prolly not gonna continue (mostly because of the monthly cost) but if someone helps me ill be glad to play. I might get it this weekend or sooner. I need something to take my life away lol
                          No! You get the hell out of here and back to the BF2 forums, mister! :D

Comment

yes mommy :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse