Need a vid card on the cheap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a vid card on the cheap

I know some of you early adopters are up to three (?) generations ahead of me by now, so I need to play some catch up.

I'm currently running a geforce 6800. Please let me know if you have anything better than that you'd be willing to part with, and a reasonable asking price.

PCI-E please.

Oh and if anyone wants my 6800... lemme know.

Thanks!

Re: Need a vid card on the cheap

That isn't an AGP 6800 is it?

I'm still running a Radeon 9600XT and want to stick with AGP for now but I'm looking for a cheap upgrade as well.

Comment

My son and I are doing a new build in acouple of weeks and I've been looking at the 7600GT by EVGA...with a rebate it comes in at $169. Several reviews say this card offers great bang for the buck...next step up is about $100 more. Just wanted to throw this out for your consideration.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalAssassin
        That isn't an AGP 6800 is it?

I'm still running a Radeon 9600XT and want to stick with AGP for now but I'm looking for a cheap upgrade as well.
        PCI-E.

Get with the times old man!

Comment

Originally posted by BHack
          PCI-E.

Get with the times old man!
          Just think of me when you are talking about upgrading from that card to another then. :) There is always someone with less then you, except for in my case maybe. :)

Too many RL things in recent months to allow much in the way of PC upgrades. :(

Comment

Yes sir! hence the "on the cheap" part of the subject. I could just splurge and buy another new fast card. But damnit, I just spent something like $200 on this one not 6 months ago!

I am scrooge McVideo card.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X