Tippmann 98 Custom
    Tippmann Barrel Condom
    Tippmann 98 Custom Pro Manual
    J&J Pro 1 Barrel
    Standard Barrel
    Kick Ass Paintball Products 200 Round Hopper/Loader
    Pure Energy 20 Oz. C02 Tank
    Black Steel Tank Cap w/ Extra O-Ring

There is a small kink in the steel braided hose but don't worry it doesn't effect te marker in any way and I will replace it soon along with the front sight's spring which at the moment has a piece of rubber for a spring. I will also have it cleaned. If requested I will convert the marker to 26 BPS (balls per second) please note, you will need either a Halo B or Q-Loader to feed it then.

I have more pics if requested.
    Last edited by Cowboy From Hell; 08-16-2006, 04:05 AM.

Re: Tippmann 98 Custom

Tippman 98 is probably the best gun on the market for many reasons. Cheap upgradability and very sturdy. I had one with almost the same setup but traded it for 3 19"crts...Great price.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

This is my 2nd 98, my first had a 21" Teardrop, Folding Stock, and a double trigger. Right now I have a Tippmann A-5 that I pimped the **** out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy From Hell View Post
        Right now I have a Tippmann A-5 that I pimped the **** out of.

a-5s are nice and all but for the price id rather have one of these

its a smartparts ION and itll out shoot a HALO hopper for the same price as an A5.....not to mention that smartparts actually POLISHES the inside of the barrel instead of leaving it rough milled like tippman does.

How many breaks/chops do get per case o paint on avg with your a-5? Ive shot 10 (count em) 10!! cases without a SINGLE break or chop in my ion......its just an amazing marker.

as far as what youre selling, i used to have 30 of these as my rental markers at my field. They are good, reliable guns. Easy as hell to fix if they break. If i remember correctly we only ever had to junk like two of em and those were abused very badly by customers. Great marker for the beginner.

ps heres my marker

Comment

the reason Ions don't chop isn't because of the barrel it is because Ions come standard with an Eye. Ions are a good marker there is no arguement here, but it isn't something that you would want to keep if you are going t oget really serious into speedball. And all in all I'd say I've probably chopped 5 balls.

Comment

im going to respond in your other thread about paintball cowboy! see you there!

Comment

well, its nice to see that we have some paintball players in here. I too play quite a bit. I have a black Diablo Wrath with a 13" Empire Twister barrel, Halo TSA, and Pure Energy 72/3000 HPA tank. I'm gonna get a scuba for christmas prolly so that I can fill my tanks myself
              |TG-Irr|Cheezyfli

Comment

Did you have any takers on this? I might know someone who would be interested. PM and let me know..
                |TG|JackMac4

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X