Vacations In Luxury Hotels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacations In Luxury Hotels?

I have just acquired or actually my family a vacation club and we have access to luxury hotels in places like Spain, Dominican Repuplic, Tusinia, Mexico, France, and etc.. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in vacations at these locations. The Resorts are 4 and 5 stars resorts. Tell me what other online travel websites charge you and i could be it.

so what u think of the idea?

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Re: Vacations In Luxury Hotels?

just say, if in a hypothetical situation would you be interested just takes 2 seconds just say yes, no, maybe

thanks

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

If I only had the time and money...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Well, I love to travel.

Comment

cool i was just wondering if people would be up for it for example.

"If I only had the time and money..."

yea thats the thing tell me what websites like hotwire, orbitz, would charge you and i could offer you it many times for more than half of what they charge I kinda have a timeshare sort of thing and thats why i ask

(\__/)
          (O.o )

Comment

bump

(\__/)
            (O.o )

Comment

What exactly are you offering? Is it with a particular chain of hotels?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Looks like he has a timeshare plus some sort of exchange program...

[edit] Wikipedia has a short description of a vacation club about half way down.

"Vacation clubs are organizations that may own timeshare units in multiple resorts in different locations. They are sold both as deeded or right to use and club members may reserve vacation time at any of the owned resort units based on availability."

Timeshare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X