Dungeons & Dragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeons & Dragons

I will be posting a great deal of D&D, AD&D and 2ed books, adventures and supplements on e-bay in the coming days. If there is a specific item i can help anyone here at |TG| find, let me know. Some of the AD&D hardbacks are original covers...so any collectors out there, I may have some nice items for ya.
    Dirt013

Re: Dungeons & Dragons

Don't sell 'em, keep 'em! I still have my original hardcover books and though I no longer play, it brings back good memories. The original D + D books are the best, I still like thumbing thru the first Monster Manual.
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Oh man, Throw your list up here for a few days prior to ebaying it out. I'm sure there are several people here that would snap up some of that stuff from you before you were forced to brave the ebay waters. I'm looking for a copy of the MM and the PHB from ad&d revised (2009 and 2010, printing listed circa late 1979, but I believe it was actually 1983 when they started printing the revised cover art) and the MMII (2016, circa 1983 memory serving) if you happen to have them.
      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I have ALL of those Spyder, what condition are you looking for? I couldn't possibly post a list, i have SO MUCH $#!T. I have some REALLY old modules and original D&D basic stuff as well. Two Blackmoor manuals, the ORIGINAL handbooks. Let me know.

P.S. yer avatar creeps me out.
        Dirt013

Comment

Awww, it's just sephiroth. Anyway, PM'd you.
          a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
          Celibacy is not Hereditary.
          Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
          Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
          Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X