No announcement yet.

I wasn't going to do this (RAM 4 Sale)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't going to do this (RAM 4 Sale)

The reason why I wasnt going to sale my RAM is because I wanted to build a new compter with it... But im starting to think that an upgrade to DDR2, once I do build a new system, would be the best choice. I used it with my AMD64 3200+ and was able to overclock the pretty good with my setup... Then the board died and I wasnt able to use anything. (Tested ram with MemTest and had no errors over 6 hour period.)

What I've got:

GeIL Ultra Platinum PC3200 400MHz Dual Channel DDR Kit (GL1GB3200DC)

1GB (2x512) 2-6-3-3 timings

Has Heat thingie's (temperature indicator square) on them, but you'd have to break your neck/take out your eyes to be able to read them inside the computer. These do look great in a case with a see through door though, and they reflect light real well.

Here's the Specs

There asking around 100 bucks new, so i'll say $50+shipping OBO.

I am though, looking for a Core 2 Duo machine, so if you've got a big wallet and dont mind handing one over, I'd pay shipping for it? That's about it.

If this doesnt sale here i'll go on eBay in about a week's time.

I'd make a good sales man. lol jk

P.S. The awesome lil blue plastic case for the RAM broke on delivery, so i threw it away. But you'll get some real awesome anti-static bubble rap! Its in RED too!
    Last edited by Black_V!per; 09-16-2006, 01:11 PM. Reason: Added Info on what I used it with/Why im selling.
    Oyee

Re: I wasn't going to do this (RAM 4 Sale)

Sale Pending.
    Oyee

Comment

Did these sell?
      Dirt013

Comment

Sorry Dirt, they did.
        Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...