Dell Axim X51v

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dell Axim X51v

Since I got my Q, my Axim has sat in my computer bag unused, and with Christmas approaching, I could use the money........ SO:

I am selling my Dell Axim X51v and all related software and accessories.

I have upgraded the Rom to the latest version, which includes the AKU2 improvements to Windows Mobile 5.1

There is a 4 gig SD card, 2nd slim battery, microfiber carrying case, travel charger/ sync cable, (this has some physical problems, but functions perfectly... a new one would only be 15.00 if this was unacceptable, which I would take off the final asking price so you could purchase a new one, but please only ask about this if you truly intend to buy a new cable, as the one I will provide does work correctly.) Software CD (includes a copy of Outlook XP that has never been installed) a few screen protectors (3 I think, plus the one that is already on it) and manuals. I also have Battery Pack Pro which would come with the PDA.

I am asking 350 for everything shipped, but would be willing to negotiate for trades or whatever.

The Dell Axim is the top of the line PDA on the market today.

624 Mhz cpu
    256 meg ROM
    64 meg SDRAM
    CF / SD card slots
    3.7" 640x480 true VGA screen
    16 meg dedicated intel video card
    Infrared
    BlueTooth
    802.11b
    Windows Mobile 5.1 AKU2

Dell is selling the PDA alone for 375.00 without any of the software or additional accessories (the 4gig SD card is worth 65.00 by itself). worth today of PDA plus software and accessories: 550.00 (2nd battery 40.00, BPP 30.00, SD card, 65.00, screen protectors 20.00, PDA 375.00) Paid 700.00

This PDA is capable of playing 3d games without a hiccup, has phenominal sound quality, and makes a great GPS when paired with a BT or CF GPS reciever. I play games, watch movies, listen to music, edit word, excel, and powerpoint, send and recieve email, store contacts, notes, appointments, etc. and through my slingbox, watch TV anywhere I can get internet access. (I will gladly include the slingbox for an additional 130.00 - it is only 1 month old and would come with all retail materials) This is truly the cadillac of PDA's.

Please PM me with any offers. If you have questions, feel free to ask them here.

Thank you for your time.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: Dell Axim X51v

Originally posted by =DdogG= View Post
    I am selling my Dell Axim X51v and all related software and accessories.
    How do you synchronize your outlook settings with this? Does Plaxo work?

Does it do handwriting recognition?

Is this a good PDA? Where would you go to find that out?

My wife told me I would HAVE TO carry my calendar with me or else. So I am interested.

Comment

I would say dell has the best PDAs on the market, or did when they introduced this model. Its does sync up with outlook and i beleive other calender software packages. It does have hand writing recognition and is very good at it.

I have the model just below it and love it. Great wireless and blue tooth, very quick and easy to setup. Would be a good investment if you are being threatend
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by marstein View Post
        How do you synchronize your outlook settings with this? Does Plaxo work?

Does it do handwriting recognition?

Is this a good PDA? Where would you go to find that out?

My wife told me I would HAVE TO carry my calendar with me or else. So I am interested.

The Axim is the best PDA on the market in my opinion.
        You sync outlook with the PDA using Activesync - a free program regularly updated from microsoft.

The handwriting recognition is fantastic. even with my horrible handwriting, it gets it right most of the time.

If you want to look into the Axim, check out aximsite.com
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

update:

Sold.... thanks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X