Nvidia PCI 256MB 5500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia PCI 256MB 5500

It was only in my computer for one month. It is in great condition, and one month old.

I know its not the best card, but it never failed me for the month I had it. Just throwin this out there if anyone wants it.

$60 pay pal.
    $5 to ship
    Total: $65

"For Some They Had Family Waiting For Them. For Others, The Only Family They Had Were The Men They Bled Beside. There Were No Bands, No Flags, No Honor Guards To Welcome Them Home. They Went To War Because Their Country Ordered Them To. But In The End They Didn't Fight For Their Country Or Their Flag, They Fought For Each Other."

- Joe Galloway
    "We Were Soldiers Once,... And Young"

Re: Nvidia PCI 256MB 5500

hey Strank, I also have a 5500 sitting aorund not in use and did me great also, being that options are limited with PCI as far as upgrade goes the next best thing is the 6200. What did you replace your 5500 with? I am interested to know if you found something better for PCI or if you went ATI route.. PLease let me know. also check this post I made

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/hardwar...vs-nvidia.html
    PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

Re: Nvidia PCI 256MB 5500

I had a 5200 forever before I shorted it out. I got a 5500 to replace that not knowing I had a AGP slot. So about two weeks ago I got a 7600 to fit into that AGP slot.

"For Some They Had Family Waiting For Them. For Others, The Only Family They Had Were The Men They Bled Beside. There Were No Bands, No Flags, No Honor Guards To Welcome Them Home. They Went To War Because Their Country Ordered Them To. But In The End They Didn't Fight For Their Country Or Their Flag, They Fought For Each Other."

- Joe Galloway
      "We Were Soldiers Once,... And Young"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...