HWTT: Wii Rayman for Wii Excite Truck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HWTT: Wii Rayman for Wii Excite Truck

Oops, topic should be WTT not HWTT. Sorry.

I've finished Rayman and want to trade it for Excite Truck. I have the case, manual, and disk all in mint condition.
    It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Re: HWTT: Wii Rayman for Wii Excite Truck

Is Rayman not very replayable?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Well, it is if you have people that want to play the mini-games with you, but my wife isn't interested and I actually think she'd enjoy racing against me in Excite Truck more. I think it's a pretty fair trade considering both are launch titles and have gotten around the same review ratings. If anything, I'm giving up something better because I've heard Excite Truck replayability is extremely small compared to Rayman.
      It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Well, if my son gets two ExciteTruck games for xmas, and nobody has taken you up on this offer, I will!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

So, how was Christmas? Still haven't found anyone to trade me Excite Truck for Rayman. Quite surprising considering everyone raves about Rayman and thinks ET is shallow and pointless. Maybe the tides have changed?

Comment

Only one ExciteTruck game came under the tree for my boy, and it's a two-player favorite.

I think that Rayman is going to be the next game that I get, though!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

I just found someone at SaySwap.com to trade me Excite Truck for Rayman! Finally! Thanks a lot CD!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X