FS: Armed Assault German Downloadable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Armed Assault German Downloadable

I'm selling my copy of ArmA. I want to focus on Company of Heroes for now. I don't play ArmA much because of my COH addiction. I'm considering a serious mod for COH (like an online war system) which will require a great deal of time and no distractions from other games.

What you get:

ArmA - My email which includes everything you need including the download link. You can download the language patch which converts it to English language. Playable with all over language specific versions.

What I get:

Cash via Paypal. I paid $56, I'd like to get at least $40-45 for it, but make me an offer.

Thanks.
    It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Re: FS: Armed Assault German Downloadable

wouldn't you have probelms with reactivating it in the future? Plus the buyer wouldn't own the email address, which would seem to cause problems at some point.

Comment

I'm selling it outright. I'm not going to be reactivating it. I'm sure they can contact BIA and get the registered email address changed.
      It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Woops, I don't mean you reactivating it. I mean the buyer.

As buyer, if I exceed the 3 reinstallations or whatever, I have to call BIS and get more. How am I going to prove that I own the game? I am not being sarcastic, I am curious because I want the game.

Comment

Apophis has activations added to his account. I'm not sure it's that big of a deal. There are many things they can check to see if it's illegal (how many activations total, how many different IP's, etc...)

I've only used 1 activation so it has either 1 or 2 left before you have to contact them.

Comment

I've sent a message to Metaboli - MorphiconDE support asking about change the email address associated with the purchase. If this is possible, the transaction can definitely be completed without any issues. Futhermore, the game comes with 3 activations, I have only used one. There are still two left.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X