2000 Ford Mustang GT bumper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Ford Mustang GT bumper

Anyone know where I can get a 2000 Ford Mustang GT front bumper that is painted silver? Thanks.

Re: 2000 Ford Mustang GT bumper

Originally posted by Wolfie
    Anyone know where I can get a 2000 Ford Mustang GT front bumper that is painted silver? Thanks.
    :D What happened to yours? :D
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

http://www.car-truck-bumpers.com/for...car-parts.html

also walmart has paint :icon_razz
      I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

The bumper on my car really only needs a new paint job but I was hoping to get it already painted as it would probably look out of place if the bumper only was painted (compared to the rest of the car which is probably faded from the original color by now).

what happened? hit a low to the ground post that I never saw. Just icing on the cake after having to watch my older brother die in front of my eyes, bury him, and then turn around having to drive back to Indiana to bury a cousin that died 2 days after attended my brother's burial..

Comment

faded now should not matter a good body shop or paint shop mixes their paint to match the color on the car. Not the original paint. The only problem from then on out is the fade factor is different because the old paint will oxidize different than the new paint so it will look different in about 3 to 5 years.. Keep a good heavy wax on it an it will not show as much....

Sorry to hear about you brother and cousin.
          I may be old but I can still pull the trigger. Because I can't run. That makes me dangerous. :icon_lol:

Comment

Whoa. That wasn't the response I was expecting when I tried to poke fun at your stang... I'm sorry to hear about your loss, bud. Let me know if you need anything... (that was NOT an offer for a new bumper...)
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X