For Sale: Dungeons & Dragons Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Dungeons & Dragons Collection

Since joining Tactical Gamer, my desire to play Dungeons & Dragons and its offspring Neverwinter Nights has dwindled and I find myself no longer interested in the role-playing genre. Therefore, I am looking to sell my collection of rulebooks, accessories, and videogames. All of these items are used, but were handle with great care throughout my years of adventuring throughout the Forgotten Realms and are in excellent or very good condition.

Wizards of the Coast Products
    • Heroes Builder Guidebook
    • Defenders of Faith
    • Players Handbook v3.0
    • Players Handbook v3.5
    • Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Drannor
    • Races of the Wild
    • Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
    • Magic of Faerun
    • Lords of Darkness
    • Races of Faerun
    • Unapproachable East
    • Underdark
    • Faiths and Pantheons
    • Players Guide to Faerun

Moongoose Publishing Products
    • The Quintessential Cleric
    • The Quintessential Cleric II: Advanced Tactics

Atari Products
    • Neverwinter Nights Gold (w/manual)
    • Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark (w/manual)

I also have a modest collection of over twenty-five Forgotten Realms paperback novels that I would be interested in selling to an avid reader. Among these books are the following series:
    • The Cormyr Saga
    • The Cleric Quintet
    • The Icewind Dale Trilogy
    • The Dark Elf Trilogy
    • Legacy of the Drow
    • Return of the Archwizards

I am more interested in seeing that my collection finds its way into the hands of an appreciative owner, rather than making any type of profit, so I will entertain all reasonable offers. Anyone interested in these items may contact me via private message or email.

Re: For Sale: Dungeons & Dragons Collection

The Cleric Quintet
    The Icewind Dale Trilogy
    The Dark Elf Trilogy
    Legacy of the Drow
    Any book book by R.A Salvatore is always worth a read except for the Lone Drow Trilogy. You have some good stuff in that list
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
      Any book book by R.A Salvatore is always worth a read except for the Lone Drow Trilogy. You have some good stuff in that list
      I agree and thoroughly enjoyed reading each series. My favorite was The Cleric Quintet, which served as my introduction to the Forgotten Realms. It almost seems a shame to be selling them, but I figure it is worth parting ways with these books to clear some space in my bookcase and score major points with my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by pfeil2281 View Post
        I agree and thoroughly enjoyed reading each series. My favorite was The Cleric Quintet, which served as my introduction to the Forgotten Realms. It almost seems a shame to be selling them, but I figure it is worth parting ways with these books to clear some space in my bookcase and score major points with my wife.
        Yeah, they do take up a rather large chunk in my bookshelf as well. Very few people handle action/combat in books as well as Salvatore does.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

The following items have been sold:
          • Player’s Handbook v3.5
          • Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Drannor
          • Magic of Faerun
          • Lords of Darkness
          • Underdark

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server