This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUY/SELL/TRADE Forum rules

Please be as descriptive as possible with what you have to offer( or want).
    If you have a model number, post it. If you have links to a page with the exact same product, please post it, don't link to "similar" items. If you have images of your product, post it. Be prepared to barter, as you never know what one might offer you for your item. If you don't want to discuss prices publicly, offer a contact point for potential buyers. Please, for your own good, don't post your personal info publicly.

I'd like to add that we really don't need any links to auctions, either.

This forum should be a place where people hook each other up, not a place to try and squeeze money out of your friends. That said, we have no real way of policing any deals that take place here, so BUYER BEWARE.

Selling game accounts is not allowed at TacticalGamer. It violates the Terms of Service of every game I can think of, and it just isn't something that we want to be associated with TacticalGamer.
    Last edited by CingularDuality; 01-12-2006, 06:03 AM.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE Forum rules

Originally posted by CingularDuality
      I'd like to add that we really don't need any links to auctions, either.

This forum should be a place where people hook each other up, not a place to try and squeeze money out of your friends.
      In case this isn't clear: NO LINKS TO AUCTIONS.

This forum is for helping out one another, not for milking every last cent out of whatever you're trying to sell, at the expense of another TG member. Set a price or ask for offers privately, but don't ask TG members to outbid others...
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Re: BUY/SELL/TRADE Forum rules

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
        In case this isn't clear: NO LINKS TO AUCTIONS.

This forum is for helping out one another, not for milking every last cent out of whatever you're trying to sell, at the expense of another TG member. Set a price or ask for offers privately, but don't ask TG members to outbid others...
        I'm not sure why people are suddenly ignoring this...
        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X