Best Buy video game sale TODAY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Buy video game sale TODAY

Saw this on Digg... might go down and see what GBA/DS games they have on the cheap. Many are listed as low as $2 bucks. I'll let you all know what I see.

Source: http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_l...7464936/p1/?27
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: Best Buy video game sale TODAY

OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo neat.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

They didn't have a single game on sale even close to $10 dollars, let alone $2 dollars. Not sure if it was a hoax or if the store I went to was not participating. Best to call and verify before you go in this case.

By the way, has anyone ever been to a Best Buy right when they open? No offense to mutants or nerds, but I just witnessed a crowd of the nerdiest mutant game nerds in my life! I felt weird because I was on my way to work and I was wearing a suit. Everyone was looking at me like that scene in Forrest Gump where he goes into the Black Panthers party.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
        By the way, has anyone ever been to a Best Buy right when they open? No offense to mutants or nerds, but I just witnessed a crowd of the nerdiest mutant game nerds in my life! I felt weird because I was on my way to work and I was wearing a suit. Everyone was looking at me like that scene in Forrest Gump where he goes into the Black Panthers party.
        ROFL! Were those people still waiting for a Wii?
        Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Yeah I told my boss about this and of course we had to go over there and I will second Evo's experience. Although I don't where a suit to work so I had nothing to set me apart. :(

Comment

I don't usually wear a suit, but I had to today which made it all the more ironic.

Icky, I don't think they were waiting for a Wii, I think they were there for the same reason I was because the swarm went directly to the XBox games area with a few stragglers in the DS/GBA aisle with me. There were about a dozen of them huddled around the door when they opened. I just sat in my car and laughed and laughed...

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
              I don't usually wear a suit, but I had to today which made it all the more ironic.

Icky, I don't think they were waiting for a Wii, I think they were there for the same reason I was because the swarm went directly to the XBox games area with a few stragglers in the DS/GBA aisle with me. There were about a dozen of them huddled around the door when they opened. I just sat in my car and laughed and laughed...
              I sat in my car too and the nerds across the parking lot were throwing stuff back and forth through their car windows and using umbrellas as shields. After seeing this I really didn't want to go in.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X