gmail acct for bf1942 or other small trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmail acct for bf1942 or other small trade

lol im willing to trade one of my 2 gmail beta accts for a copy (legal and working) of bf1942 or some other pansie trade...

Re: gmail acct for bf1942 or other small trade

Originally posted by BBR_Massacre
    lol im willing to trade one of my 2 gmail beta accts for a copy (legal and working) of bf1942 or some other pansie trade...
    LOL.. That doesn't sound like a very good deal. Something for free in trade for something someone else paid money for?
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Hm. Money is just another way of judging rarity, I think.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

this is a rare thing i got my hands on due to beta testing. Not just anyone can get one unless you're an idiot and paid 50 bux on ebay

Comment

this is a rare thing i got my hands on due to beta testing. Not just anyone can get one unless you're an idiot and paid 50 bux on ebay
          Just doesn't seem like it's worth it. Gmail is going to be free soon enough for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
            Just doesn't seem like it's worth it. Gmail is going to be free soon enough for everyone.
            Or legislated out of existence for everybody... Either way, definitely not worth a game, IMO...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

or i could give out an Orkut.com invite out for somethin...lol i need to trade..im in a tradey kinda mood.

Comment

or i could give out an Orkut.com invite out for somethin...lol i need to trade..im in a tradey kinda mood.
                LOL.. Well, ya never know. Someone might just hate BF1942 and want to trade for the hell of it. Just remember what P.T. Barnum said. :-)

Comment

Just a reminder to all TG members: I've got Gmail accounts you can have for free...
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

OK call me lost, but what is GMAIL? where can ya get it? can ya smok it, eat it or breed it? why Would I want it?

Comment

Originally posted by NewsWrthy
                      OK call me lost, but what is GMAIL? where can ya get it? can ya smok it, eat it or breed it? why Would I want it?
                      http://forums.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=6547
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X