FS: Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Microsoft Flight Simulator X

I bought the game but it doesn't run as good as I want it too on my computer.

Asking: $35

"For Some They Had Family Waiting For Them. For Others, The Only Family They Had Were The Men They Bled Beside. There Were No Bands, No Flags, No Honor Guards To Welcome Them Home. They Went To War Because Their Country Ordered Them To. But In The End They Didn't Fight For Their Country Or Their Flag, They Fought For Each Other."

- Joe Galloway
    "We Were Soldiers Once,... And Young"

Re: FS: Microsoft Flight Simulator X

If you can wait till June 02, I'll buy it. I just dropped a bundle of money today on my to teenagers for summer clothes.
    I'll PM you my zip so you can tell me how much plus shipping will be.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

offer to buy withdrawn. never contacted me. I'll go to Eb games upstreet and buy the pro version on 02 June.
      {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Can this be played with a mouse and keyboard and/or a simple joystick?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X