X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some AMD upgradage??????

XP 2200+ OEM or with HSF
    paid 120.00 sell for 65.00
    newegg = http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?catalog=343&DEPA=1&submit=property &mfrcode=0&propertycode=&propertycodevalue=4159,39 04
    used for 2 weeks...... NEVER OC'ed!!!!!!!!! always used with stock HSF still under warranty.

256meg PC 3000 OCZ Cas2 2-3-3 DDR
    paid 130.00 sell for 45.00
    closest match on newegg = http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=147&man ufactory=1550&DEPA=1&sortby=14&order=1
    first or second one on page..... purple heatsink on mine.

Powercolor Radeon 9700pro 128 meg
    all manuals, boxes, games, packaging, accessories included.
    OC'ed for testing only. never modified in ANY way. used for 6 months.
    paid 270.00 sell for 240.00
    newegg no longer carries.... but still have warranty through them.... link for price = http://www.unitedmicro.com/partw.cgi?VCPC0040++4
    this was the cheapest, but prices range up to 280.00 still.

Western Digital 1200JB 8meg cache 120gig Special Edition ATA drive
    2 for sale

paid 132.00 and 103.00 at 2 different times.
    sell one for 100 or 2 for 180.00
    newegg = http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?submit=manufactory&catalog=14&manu factory=1306&DEPA=1&sortby=14&order=1

Will sell all for 500.00.

upgrading my computer to a 9800xt / 2x 250 WD SE drives
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Dang I hate being poor. I could live off your garbage.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

i can sell seperate.... you need the mem and proc?

the mem is DDR, and you seem to have SDRAM....... might want to check compatibility, but I will be happy to sell you just those parts.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=

the mem is DDR, and you seem to have SDRAM....... might want to check compatibility, but I will be happy to sell you just those parts.
        If you're interested in Racing R/C Cars, care to trade for some of that gear???I've got a MAD racing setup. I race 1/10th scale touring cars, both modified and stock classes.

Comment

mem and proc still for sale...........

256 megs pc3000 ocz w/ heatsink
          AMD XP2200+ retail.......

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre
            Originally posted by =DdogG=

If you're interested in Racing R/C Cars, care to trade for some of that gear???I've got a MAD racing setup. I race 1/10th scale touring cars, both modified and stock classes.
            I want an R/C heli or airplane.... I had a car that would do 50mph and I could never play with it.... I wish I had the space to run some of that gear though.

Comment

Western Digital 1200JB 8meg cache 120gig Special Edition ATA drive
              2 for sale

paid 132.00 and 103.00 at 2 different times.
              sell one for 100 or 2 for 180.00
              newegg = http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.a ... 14&order=1
              I have a friend who is interested in this. Will you cover shipping or will I? And what exchange value do you work with?
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

let me get back to you in a day or so....... no internet it is hard to find time to get any work done.........

Comment

ok, for the hard drives, I would need the money plus shipping and three days to get new drives in to transfer 240 gigs of ........... P.ersonally O.riented and R.efining N.atured movies.......

I'll leave them for you if you want.... as a way to say thanks for the extra few days.

180 plus shipping....... call it 200 total US currency. Let me know and we'll work something out.

Comment

UPDATE....

Sold or donated to charity.... thanks for the interest.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X