WTB: World of Warcraft DISCS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: World of Warcraft DISCS

Hey... I lost my discs and I really don't want to leave a download open for over a day so I'm lookin to buy just the discs themselves.

I'll pay with paypal... just give me a price :)
    Baseball is LIFE.

Xbox Live: L DODGE L

Re: WTB: World of Warcraft DISCS

Originally posted by Buh East View Post
    Hey... I lost my discs and I really don't want to leave a download open for over a day so I'm lookin to buy just the discs themselves.

I'll pay with paypal... just give me a price :)
    You are going to have to anyways with the patches and such.
    "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

The patches really will be no problem... I get them easily and fast through filefront.

If I try to download WoW over the main site, I only like like 50kbs and it takes FOREVER.
      Baseball is LIFE.

Xbox Live: L DODGE L

Comment

I believe I have them, let me take a look before I say for sure. I wansn't into the game so they are just sitting in my office.

Comment

You can also download WoW from Direct2Drive, for $20 I think. That way you'd have a digital copy and wouldn't have to worry about CDs again.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalAssassin View Post
            You can also download WoW from Direct2Drive, for $20 I think. That way you'd have a digital copy and wouldn't have to worry about CDs again.
            he would still have to download them though, so that would defeat the purpose. best bet is to spend the 1.99 for a trial dvd of the game, purchased at any store (target, walmart, best buy, etc). it's all on one dvd and not 5 cds so you don't have to babysit the install and change out discs every 10-15 minutes.
            "I have a black belt in Street Fighter 2"

-Robert Hamburger

Comment

I've got my copy right here. I never even used the discs, since I went from the trial to the full.

If you're interested, 15 bucks. You can have the snazzy box too. I need Paypal cash for TG-related stuff.

PM me.
              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...