FS: BBA x850xt 256MB AGP $75 Shipped

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: BBA x850xt 256MB AGP $75 Shipped

I just upgraded to an x1900xt and need to get rid of my old x850xt, AGP, 256MB. Bare card, no accessories. No anti-static bag, but bubble wrapped and shipped in the x1900xt box.

Works fine, got a bit of dust in the HSF, but someone braver than me can probably pull it off and clean it out.

$75/obo Shipped USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation. Ship to CONUS only.

Paypal non-CC ONLY.

PM or post if interested.

Roy
    Last edited by KestrelZ17; 07-10-2007, 03:40 PM. Reason: Fix specs
    [combat]

Re: FS: BBA x850xt 256MB AGP $75 Shipped

OK Guys and Gals. $70 shipped. If you have heatware 20+ with no negs or neutrals, I'll ship first. Otherwise, I give you verifiable contact info, you pay, I ship, we're all happy.
    [combat]

Comment

Originally posted by KestrelZ17 View Post
      OK Guys and Gals. $70 shipped. If you have heatware 20+ with no negs or neutrals, I'll ship first. Otherwise, I give you verifiable contact info, you pay, I ship, we're all happy.
      What in the world is heatware?

I realize that TG has grown larger than when we started this forum, but the hope was that friends would purchase from each other so that there were no worries about paying and shipping and a lack of trust. But TG has grown much larger. I don't think I've ever seen you in-game, Kestrel, but keep in mind that all the other TG'ers here are here for the same type of maturity that you're here for. That certainly doesn't mean you can't structure the sale however you see fit, I just wanted to throw that out there.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Cingular:

Heatware (or heat as it is commonly called) is simply a feedback system similar to eBay's that is used by several of the larger forums that host classifieds. The benefits are obvious. You can check it out for yourself at http://www.heatware.com/

Now as for the rest of your post, frankly I was a little taken aback at being chastised (albeit mildly) for offering to send someone a graphics card without receiving payment first. The impression I got was that you felt this was somewhat "un-TG" of me.

As you yourself recognize, this community has grown immensely over the past few years. I've only been here since 11/05 and even I have noticed the significant increase in size. I can only imagine what it is like for people like you who have been here even longer.

While in many respects, TG is a tight knit community, I think it has grown beyond the days where credibility/maturity/honesty can be assumed simply because someone has taken the time to register for forum access (which is all it takes to post on the buy/sell/trade area). A few rounds in our BF2142 server will show that despite the outstanding efforts of our admin team, there are plenty of people who claim to play the TG way, yet fail to live up to the expected standards. Maturity, honesty and integrity are standards we strive for, but to say that everyone who comes to these boards meets those standards is idealistic. Using Heat is simply a way to ensure that, on some level, those standards are being met.

The simple fact that you've never seen me in game (although I think I have seen you back in my BF2 days) lends credence to this point. TG has grown beyond a small group of friends who can implicitly trust one another. We host a stunning array of games (which is probably why you don't recognize me--I don't play the ones you do). Whether or not this growth is good is a debate for another day, but the bottom line is that along with TG's growth comes a certainly level of anonymity that can be abused by the unscrupulous among us. Using the tools we have available to avoid this abuse is something that I'm hard pressed to see as detrimental in any way.

Perhaps I am reading too much into your comments, but when they are made by someone with 14K posts and such heavy involvement in the community they carry a lot of weight with others and as such, I feel compelled to "defend" what I believe was a reasonable action. In fact, IMHO, what I did, offering to send something before receiving payment, seems to be even more in keeping with the ideals we strive for. It indicates a willingness on my part to trust someone who can demonstrate that they are worthy of that trust. That doesn't seem contrary to anything that TG stands for.

KZ17
        [combat]

Comment

I may be interested if you can take $60 for it... I know it's really low, but it's all I got :\ If you don't wanna take it, hey I understand. :)

Comment

Originally posted by KestrelZ17 View Post
            Now as for the rest of your post, frankly I was a little taken aback at being chastised (albeit mildly) for offering to send someone a graphics card without receiving payment first. The impression I got was that you felt this was somewhat "un-TG" of me.
            No, not at all! You're absolutely right, I just wanted to remind you that the vast majority of people here are absolutely unlike the folks in most other forums. It's wise not to assume anything, but I still hope that everyone feels a bit more comfortable dealing with people here than they would on other sites...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Sniper: Sorry, the card has been sold. Thanks for the offer.

Cingular: Thanks for clearing that up. Your point is well taken.
              [combat]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X