No announcement yet.

Fs: Pc - Hdd

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Pc - Hdd

I have found myself on my desktop less and less over the past couple of months and really don't see myself returning anytime soon as I continue towards a more outdoors and travel oriented livestyle. I've had this build for about 7 months. It's nothing special by what is out today but a solid build. I haven't had any problems with it. Unfortunately, for security purposes I will not be including the HDD.

I am looking for $1,000+shipping.

Saitek PZ30AU Black USB Wired Standard Eclipse Keyboard
    LITE-ON Black ATAPI/E-IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model SHD-16P1S
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe 2.13GHz LGA 775
    ASUS P5N32-SLI Premium/WiFi-AP LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ATX Intel Motherboard
    EVGA 512-P2-N635-AR GeForce 7950GT 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 KO HDCP Video Card
    ENERMAX Liberty ELT620AWT ATX12V 620W Power Supply
    CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
    Antec Performance One P180B Black
    Logitech MX518 2-Tone 8 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB + PS/2 Wired Optical Gaming-Grade Mouse
    SAMSUNG 941BW Black 19" 4 ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor
    CREATIVE Sound Blaster X-FI XTREME MUSIC Sound Card

note: Because of the way the case is setup (PSU on the bottom),the location of the CPU on the MB and the length of the CPU power cable I had to get an extension cable so it would reach. Unfortunately at the time the only one I could find locally was a 4 to 8 pin and not an 8 to 8. I'm not sure if it hurt performance or not but you can find them on ebay for $5, I planned to upgrade once the computer was up and running but since everything seemed to work great I never remembered.

PM me if interested.

Re: Fs: Pc - Hdd

I am willing to sell the monitor separately.

$1000 all together
    $850 w/o monitor
    $150 monitor

I'm willing to throw in
      Call of Duty 2
      All in boxes and manuals

Are you willing to sell pieces of it? If you are, I'm interested in:
        The processor
        Power Supply
        Sound Card

I'm building a system that's almost identical, but it has a 8800GTS instead.

sorry sniper, its pretty much an all or nothing deal except for the monitor.

This is such a good deal, if I hadn't just did a system build next month I'd be all over it! Aculle, hope you get a buyer.

The main thing for me is being able to ship it easily and safely and not be left with random parts or a gutted out case. The only other thing I am willing to sell separately is the video card. That way you aren't paying for a card you are already thinking of upgrading.

I also forgot to mention that there is a bonus linksys ethernet card, compliments of Cox Cable, in the machine as well.

How does that video card of yours run games on that monitor?? I have a 256mb 7950GT non KO card by EVGA. What kind of resolution are you able to run games.??

The maximum resolution the monitor supports is 1280 x 1024 and thats what I have been able to run all of my games at.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed