Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

    I just started this site, ( http://www.sandalsdirect.net ) we have a limited selection but the prices are great. Check it out!



    ACU Web| | |

  • #2
    Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

    Originally posted by wwwMEMORYnet
    I just started this site, ( http://www.sandalsdirect.net ) we have a limited selection but the prices are great. Check it out!
    Are those real Birks? They certainly look like it, but I didn't see their name anywhere on the site.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

      "People want things that make their lives comfortable. They also want style, things that have romance, things that express your personality. Betula Sandal's are simple, functional, comfortable, and handsome, extremely well made, affordable, and yes, romantic. " :)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

        Originally posted by IceCold
        Are those real Birks? They certainly look like it, but I didn't see their name anywhere on the site.
        Betula is a brand of Birkenstock. They are the real thing :)

        Luna, you like that?



        ACU Web| | |

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

          Originally posted by eternal
          You sir, are a man of many.....uh, sales pitches. :icon_lol:
          I know, might be my downfall too, I'm trying so many things right now its got my head spinning. But hey what site can I SPAM if I cant spam here :P



          ACU Web| | |

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

            Originally posted by wwwMEMORYnet
            Betula is a brand of Birkenstock. They are the real thing :)
            Man, I've got a pair of Betula's right now that I've had since 2001. Best pair of sandals I've ever owned.

            Luna's seen me wearing 'em:
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

              Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Man, I've got a pair of Betula's right now that I've had since 2001. Best pair of sandals I've ever owned.

              Luna's seen me wearing 'em:
              right on! Birkenstock makes a good sandal thats for sure.



              ACU Web| | |

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

                What's funny about that Cingular is that until this very moment I never realized that was you in the picture.

                Ask Karma about my ability to remember who I met at the bash in comparison to who I know now.

                I think I had visted the site maybe ONCE before that night, and hadn't played a video game since Super Mario World.

                I was so cool, though... *eyeroll*

                And yes, I like birkenstocks, although the one pair I had was chewed up by Hunter a few days after that picture was taken.. :)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

                  We definitely need to have another Bash....
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

                    I couldn't agree more.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

                      I'd love ot hang out with everyone. The pics from the bash looked like a lot of fun!



                      ACU Web| | |

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

                        Originally posted by wwwMEMORYnet
                        The pics from the bash looked like a lot of fun!

                        ...as long as one doesn't go relieve himself anywhere near eternal's presence !! :icon_lol:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Anyone here wear Birkenstocks?

                          Originally posted by phyllis
                          ...as long as one doesn't go relieve himself anywhere near eternal's presence !! :icon_lol:
                          hahahah the infamous 10 minute pee? I wasnt even there and I know of it lol



                          ACU Web| | |

                          Comment

                          Connect

                          Collapse

                          TeamSpeak 3 Server

                          Collapse

                          Advertisement

                          Collapse

                          Twitter Feed

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X