WTB LCD Monitor for under $100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB LCD Monitor for under $100

I'm looking for a decent LCD monitor that someone is willing to get rid of for under a $100, preferrable 19". It doesn't have to be fancy. I'm hoping someone is looking to upgrade their monitor and needs a quick sell.

Re: WTB LCD Monitor for under $100

Not under $100, but BestBuy will have a sale Aug 5-11 where you can get a brand spanking new monitor for $129.

Specs here.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthefallen View Post
      Not under $100, but BestBuy will have a sale Aug 5-11 where you can get a brand spanking new monitor for $129.

Specs here.
      Fallen!!! You are my hero! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

That's nice, even good res @ 1440x900.

Comment

If you don't have an immediate need, I really would suggest trying to get a 22" instead. In the same thread I linked to above, you can get a 22" monitor for $179.

I paid $205 for mine, but I think we'll start to see them consistently under $200 in the near future.

Comment

Man that's a great deal on that 22" monitor. I may need to find an excuse to get one myself.
            Beatnik

Comment

It might be time for my kids to inherit my 19" LCD.

Flashback: I remember seeing 19" CRT's in the grad labs at school and gawking in disbelief at the size of them. I was using a HUGE $700 15" SVGA (!) monitor at home at the time. Oh how times change.
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Beatnik, visit your local BestBuy today and see if they still have any in stock for $10 more.

I highly recommend checking in frequently with the SlickDeals.Net site if you're hunting for hardware. Set up a Deal Alert and you'll get an email when someone posts a new thread about a low priced monitor.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X