Parts 4 Sale!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts 4 Sale!

I have some (old?) parts lying around that I want to get rid of.
    I will update the list as I figure out which of my remaining components are sellable.

Pentium 4 3.06Ghz, E Class, Prescott Core, Socket 478
    + Comes with the original heatsink/fan
    + Boxed in original box with clear plastic holder
    ---
    I've used this on my system up until my old board's memory controller gave out. The chip has never been overclocked. It's always run on stock settings with the stock cooler.
    ---
    Asking Price: $65 shipped (or best offer)

Generic DDR400 RAM
    + Generic/Unbranded RAM
    + DDR400
    + 184 Pin
    + 2 x 512MB modules
    ---
    This was also used in one of my older systems until I scrapped it for parts. This is one of two pairs of RAM I couldn't get rid of, so I'm selling it. I does not have heatsinks on it. The RAM has never been overclocked. It was in perfect working order the last time I used it.
    ---
    Asking Price: $40 shipped (or best offer)

I'm willing to take off some if these are bought together and shipped together.

PM me if you are interested in purchasing and/or have more questions about the parts.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Parts 4 Sale!

Unfortunately, I have to rescind my offer to sell the above parts. One of my older systems had an abrupt failure of its motherboard just moments ago and now I have to consider using these parts on its replacement motherboard.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Blast!

Comment

If I don't end up using the parts, I'll PM you about it first, Chopstick.

I should know in about a week or so.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

i may be interested in the processor if you end up wanting to sell it, let me know if you do

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Looks like I'll be ordering the replacement board later this week. Once I get the board I'll be able to see if it can take a old celly I have in my closet. If all goes well, I should still have the above parts to sell you guys.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X