PC Games for Sale......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Games for Sale......

I'm looking for $10.00 per game, this includes the cost of shipping to the U.S. . International pays the shipping........

Armed Assault
    Splinter Cell Double Agent- sale pending to USN Squid
    Operation Flashpoint GOTY
    BF 2142
    Rainbow 6 Vegas

PM me if your are interested. I'm selling them cheap because I don't game much anymore.

John
    Last edited by Vodkatonic; 08-13-2007, 06:36 PM. Reason: clarification
    "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Re: PC Games for Sale......

PM Sent.

Comment

I sent him a PM yesterday for Armed Assualt yesterday Undead- so don't even thing about! Just kidding- I really did send him a PM yesterday, but I didn't get a response.

Comment

Yea, I PM'd about BF2142, but i've yet to get anything back myself... :(
        Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per View Post
          Yea, I PM'd about BF2142, but i've yet to get anything back myself... :(
          Same, I wanted to get a copy for my friend, he just bought a 8600GTS and wanted to play. I've already got ARMA norcal.

Comment

Updated list......

Armed Assault: pending to Norcalroach
            BF2142: pending to Black Viper
            Splintercell Double Agent: sold to USN Squid
            OFP GOTY: still for sale
            Rainbow 6 Vegas: still for sale
            "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
              Same, I wanted to get a copy for my friend, he just bought a 8600GTS and wanted to play. I've already got ARMA norcal.
              I thought you would ;) Thanks for the PM Vodka!

Comment

OFP GOTY edition is all that's left......

everything else is either pending or sold.

Comment

Updated:

Rainbow Six Vegas- for sale $10.00 shipped (sale fell through)
                  OFP GOTY - for sale $10.00 Shipped

Comment

All Sold......

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X