No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psp

Would anyone be interested in buying a PSP? I was getting a gamecube for my son's birthday and the auction I won had a PSP included. I was going to keep it, but I just bought a Sony Viao VGN-UX280P. (If you don't know what that is, look it up on newegg: with a DVD+/-RW and a foldable keyboard. Anything I might have used the PSP for I will now use the Viao instead. The only thing I know about the PSP is that it works great and the battery lasts a long time, but it is missing the AC adapter. You can pick one up on ebay for a few $$, or I have seen people make one from usb cables, making me think I probably have something laying around that will work.

I was thinking of asking 100.00 for it. It comes with Tiger Woods '07.

I wanted to offer it here, and if no one wants it, I will just keep it.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: Psp

If I wasn't tight on funds at the moment, I would have gladly taken it off of your hands. :)

I'm sure someone here still wants one pretty badly, especially at $100. :D
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed