IR1250 Animas Insulin Pump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IR1250 Animas Insulin Pump

Hey guys I have a working Animas IR1250 Insulin pump, black in color, http://www.animascorp.com/products/p...1250Spec.shtml
    I was told they run around $4,500-$5,500 new. My friend verified that it works. I am taking offers. I have a bunch of debts I need to pay, so I'm taking anything I can get really. Shipping shouldn't be expensive and will be shipped w/confirmation. Please PM me if you're interested.

Edit: I'll post a picture of the actual Pump hopefully tomorrow.
    Last edited by caldsteven; 09-26-2007, 12:03 AM.

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Re: IR1250 Animas Insulin Pump

GAH! To make things worse, my Mom's transmission just went out in her truck. Not trying for a sob story, just if anyone is interested at all, just name it. Right now Im ready to sell a kidney -_-

Comment

Not to be a jerk or thread capper. but how did you manage to come by this pump?
      Their prescription only. I would not buy a use insulin pump, and how did you "friend" verifie that it works correctly? did he/she load it and use it having the insulin metered out over the course of a day or more?
      I am a diabetic and would not trust my life to someones used insulin equpiment, Exspecialy from someone I don't know and from a web fourm, even if I knew them personaly I would not use it.
      {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

I understand, I bought it in a storage auction. I'm not sure how he tested it, he's a diabetic and I trust him. I thought maybe someone could use it as a backup pump if nothing else. I personally have absolutely no use for it and he uses a much higher dose of insulin than will fit in the pump, and when I heard how expensive they were I thought someone else could and I could make a little money towards my Car, my Mom's Car or towards my Credit Card payments.

EDIT: Went to the bank and got a loan for the car, so that's taken care of, YAY!
        Last edited by caldsteven; 09-27-2007, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X