Looking for anyone interested in a 8800GTS 320mb Superclocked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for anyone interested in a 8800GTS 320mb Superclocked

I'm looking to sell my eVGA 8800GTS 320mb Superclocked (factory OC'ed) card.
    I bought this back in March I think, its been a great card, but I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon and get a upgrade. I paid 305$ for this when I bought it back in March. It's still for sale on Newegg's site where I bought it, for 294.99$.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130038

It might be a week or so, but if anyone is interested PM your offers, or your interest. Questions and stuff can go here in this thread. The only thing I'll probably have to do with it, is clean it with some canned air. I doubt its even dirty, but I like to be sure. This card works on resolutions from 1680x1050 and down, it has for me. It runs Quake Wars on Max settings with 2x or 4x AA. It runs Crysis at all medium settings, with textures on high just fine, about 35-40FPS. It runs Call Of Duty 4 at all max settings, and 2x or 4x AA. Also, runs Battlefield all max settings, and can handle 8x AA 2142 or BF2. The Witcher also runs very well, all high settings too, but this game won't let you enable AA without having at least 512MB of Vram. I've got the original box in my garage, and I should still have some of the stuff to it.

DirectX 10
    Memory Clock: 1700MHz(effective)
    Memory Size: 320MB
    Memory Interface: 320-bit
    Memory Type: GDDR3
    Core clock: 576MHz

If your unfamiliar and interested, just be sure you've got 9 inches of depth in your cabinet. Takes extra power source plugged in, and takes up two slots.

Re: Looking for anyone interested in a 8800GTS 320mb Superclocked

Holy Sh!t...I have no business posting in here since I am broke as a joke. You know what they say, If you have to ask, you can't afford it. LOL!!!

:icon20:
    |TG-8th Mercs|*New to TG? Start here*Become a Supporting Member

Comment

Originally posted by Rali3gH View Post
      Holy Sh!t...I have no business posting in here since I am broke as a joke. You know what they say, If you have to ask, you can't afford it. LOL!!!

Hehe. It's just a mid-high range graphics card, and about 250-300$ cheaper than a GTX/Ultra model. It's a great card though.

Comment

Sounds like a good card but ima ATI fan I like my X1800 XL.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
          Sounds like a good card but ima ATI fan I like my X1800 XL.
          Change never hurts anyone. I'll try ATI maybe. Once they get something better than Nvidia.

Comment

the HD2800 xt (once the driver is fixed) has great potential to pass nvidia... the specs are better but the driver isnt unleashing the full potential

how loud is that card?
            powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Not to completely hijack the thread, but Ati's problem isn't their hardware, it's their drivers. They suck. Bad.

When they get their drivers up to the same level as nVidia's, then I'll consider buying an Ati card again.

(Yes, I know that Ati users are almost all running Omega drivers, but why can't Ati unscrew their head from their sphincter and make decent drivers?)
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
                the HD2800 xt (once the driver is fixed) has great potential to pass nvidia... the specs are better but the driver isnt unleashing the full potential

how loud is that card?
                I don't think its that loud. I've got a sound dampening cabinet, so I don't hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                  Not to completely hijack the thread, but Ati's problem isn't their hardware, it's their drivers. They suck. Bad.

When they get their drivers up to the same level as nVidia's, then I'll consider buying an Ati card again.

(Yes, I know that Ati users are almost all running Omega drivers, but why can't Ati unscrew their head from their sphincter and make decent drivers?)
                  I guess I've avoided the bad cards. I've been running my 9800 Pro with stock drivers for a long time now and I've never seen any problems that I can recall.
                  Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
                    I guess I've avoided the bad cards. I've been running my 9800 Pro with stock drivers for a long time now and I've never seen any problems that I can recall.
                    Yeah, they seem to be hit or miss. I tried Ati again when someone told me that their drivers had gotten better and I bought a 9800 Pro AIW to build a DVR box. I could get the display to look OK on my monitor, or on my TV, but not both. Granted, that's more than what most people use their video cards for, but I was expecting the AIW to work, y'know?
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Rali3gH View Post

I know how you feel. My 6600GT is... insufficient for new games. Sadly, I have hardly any money and no job. At least I can dream :row__687:
                      AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

It's not that expensive. Pretty decent price point for a good card. I'm not trying to sell it for retail or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
                          It's not that expensive. Pretty decent price point for a good card. I'm not trying to sell it for retail or anything.
                          Oh, ya, I know that. I'm not complaining about it being expensive for that kind of card. On the contrary, I think you are being quite generous offering it here for less than retail. It's just that, when you are a high school kid with no job, everything seems expensive.

Anyway, I'm not adding anything to this thread. I'm outta here.
                          AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

As Ragliegh said...I am also broke. If I had the money, I'd offer to take it off of your sweaty hands. :p

Good luck in getting it sold!
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Hehe ya. It will be on the market for awhile.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X