Wanted: Dreamcast WITH VMU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Dreamcast WITH VMU

Hey I figure this would be my last try to find a Sega Dreamcast with a VMU! (They dont make VMU Batteries anymore so most in the world are dead) But some VMU's run off the controller!

Anyways if anyone has a Sega Dreamcast preferably with wires/controller I so will buy or even trade my Nintendo 64 with 35 games!

Hadouken!!! (>*.*)> ==> ==> ==> ^(X.X)^

Re: Wanted: Dreamcast WITH VMU

Originally posted by Azura View Post
    Hey I figure this would be my last try to find a Sega Dreamcast with a VMU! (They dont make VMU Batteries anymore so most in the world are dead) But some VMU's run off the controller!

Anyways if anyone has a Sega Dreamcast preferably with wires/controller I so will buy or even trade my Nintendo 64 with 35 games!
    I had a VMU but I couldn't find it for the life of me, all I got is my Original dreamcast mouse and keyboard. Dreamcast is somewhere, and so is the controllers.

Comment

I have all of my old Dreamcast stuff (I believe the VMU battery is just a standard button battery like the one you put into your motherboard BTW) but I'm not interested in getting rid of it unfortunately.
      sigpic

Comment

How much are you looking to spend? PM me.

Comment

rofl..... i just got ahold of a dreamcast and have the AV cables in the mail from ebay ($3.89 plus shipping) and i bought a VMU too (6.99 plus shipping) off ebay... the cord hasnt come yet so i cant play it, but i bought a crap load of games for it for no more than 5 bux each.... skies of arcadia, time something... crazy taxi2 sonic adventure 1 and 2, shenmue 1 and 2 (my cousin had it laying in his basement.. i bought it for $6 with a controler and power cord and a game that looks dumb)

as for the battery...... http://www.batterysupplier.com/item....CR2032&sc=FRGL
          powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I need a AV cord, something happens to one of my audio channel cords, I think my white one got ripped/cut off. So I only get mono when I ever hook it up.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
              I need a AV cord, something happens to one of my audio channel cords, I think my white one got ripped/cut off. So I only get mono when I ever hook it up.
              this is the auction i won, if you look up the seller, he has more for sale
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...TODAY.m238.lVI
              powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I have a Dreamcast, two controllers, all cables and I believe two VMU's. I have at least one, but I think two.

I don't want it.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
                  rofl..... i just got ahold of a dreamcast and have the AV cables in the mail from ebay ($3.89 plus shipping) and i bought a VMU too (6.99 plus shipping) off ebay... the cord hasnt come yet so i cant play it, but i bought a crap load of games for it for no more than 5 bux each.... skies of arcadia, time something... crazy taxi2 sonic adventure 1 and 2, shenmue 1 and 2 (my cousin had it laying in his basement.. i bought it for $6 with a controler and power cord and a game that looks dumb)

as for the battery...... http://www.batterysupplier.com/item....CR2032&sc=FRGL
                  Skies of Arcadia is the best Japanese RPG I've ever played, hands down. If you're into that sort of thing, you are in for a real treat.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                    I have a Dreamcast, two controllers, all cables and I believe two VMU's. I have at least one, but I think two.

I don't want it.
                    what games do you have for it?