No announcement yet.

Pc3200/ddr400 Ram

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pc3200/ddr400 Ram

Anyone have any 1GB sticks of PC3200/DDR400 RAM laying around? :)

Because of other unexpected expenses I won't be able to upgrade my PC until late this year or possibly even next year but I want to squeeze a little more life out of my current system so that I can hopefully play Frontlines: Fuel of War with a little more eye candy.

My current system is P4 2.66Ghz, 1GB RAM and a 256MB AGP 7800GS. Really not much I can do to upgrade CPU and video without moving to a new motherboard, so RAM is really the one area I can try to beef up.

Right now I'm running 2 512MB sticks. I have a PCCHIPS M963GV motherboard which supports 2 slots/2GB max.

Re: Pc3200/ddr400 Ram

Heres the stuff i'm using at the moment. Good stuff.

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Pc3200/ddr400 Ram

I have 2 x 512 MB sticks of DDR400 right above me actually. Last time I had them in a machine, they worked.

Unfortunately, I don't have any 1 GB sticks lying around.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed