Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Gaming PC | Dual Core | 1GB Video | 19in LCD | EVERYTHING NEEDED!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Gaming PC | Dual Core | 1GB Video | 19in LCD | EVERYTHING NEEDED!!!!

That is right. I am selling my gaming PC. I am in the process of selling the hatch right now and need cash for a daily beater so I can park the hatch until it is sold. This Computer has been trouble free for me. I mean zero issues. I can count on one hand how many times it has frozen on me. Almost all parts come with LIFETIME WARRANTY and I have the original boxes and manuals for everything. The PC was HAND BUILT BY ME. I made absolutely sure everything was installed 100% correctly and this is no where near my first system I have built.

Graphically this system is faster and smoother than Xbox 360, PS3, etc......

Asking $1,200 for EVERYTHING. This includes PC, Monitor, Speakers, Headphones, Mic, Joystick, Keyboard, Mouse, Mousepad, EVERYTHING.

You can not replicate this PC for under $1,600 Not including Operating System, Programs, and Building Cost.

Specs

Antec Nine Hundred Gaming Case

ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe Motherboard

AMD 4200+ Dual Core Processor

Asus 7950gx2 1GB Videocard. (Still goes for $500 now, check price grabber)

2x1GB Corsair XMS Ram

Western Digital 250GB Hard Drive 16MB Cache 7200RPM

Sony DVD Burner

Zalman LED CPU Cooler

Zalman LED VGA Cooler (Brand New In Box)

Zalman 120mm Exhaust Case Fan

2x Zalman 90mm Intake Case Fans

19in Widescreen LCD Monitor (4MS Response Time!!!)

Logitech MX518 Gaming Mouse

Microsoft Media Pro Keyboard

Func Ind. 1030 Gaming Mouse Pad

Icemat Siberia 7.1Ch USB Gaming Headphones w/ Mic

Logitech 2.1 Computer Speaker System (Old model of link shown)

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick

"One Shot, One Kill"
    "Never run from a sniper. You will only die tired."

Re: FS: Gaming PC | Dual Core | 1GB Video | 19in LCD | EVERYTHING NEEDED!!!!

It might be easier to sell if you break it up. (Ex: mobo, cpu, ram combo, gfx card, case, etc.)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Yeah, I hate to be a harbinger--to sell it you'll probably have to be willing piece it out.
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Thanks guys. That is an option but for now I am going to try this avenue. I sold my old system as a whole and I am hoping I can do the same with this one.
        "One Shot, One Kill"

Comment

Awesome! I'll put in that it's a sweet setup, and the upgradability is great. If you're in the market for a gaming rig, this is a good bet.
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Thanks Rincewind.

Still for sale guys!
            "One Shot, One Kill"

Comment

I'll also add in that this is a very good deal for the price he's selling his rig with monitor, speakers, keyboard, mouse, flight stick, etc. included!
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

hmm looks interesting...:)

[unit][support]
                The Greatest Risk In Life Is Not Taking One.
                I am proud to serve my Country!
                United States Army
                I'ma BAD Mutha

:icon40:I am proud to have been an IRRegular!:icon40:
                I am Proud To Have Served With The 3rd Special Forces Detachment!
                "Lets spam smoke grenades and slowly kill them with cancer!" -Mixa

Comment

ill take the iphone on the desk =P no but seriously, if you do end up parting it out, what would be the price for the gfx card

also: are you completely dropping out of gaming? or just building a new rig from the ground up (mouse, keyboard, monitor, case(sometimes) i usually keep)